Author Topic: How to calm OCD?  (Read 10190 times)

tourettes
MOTHER forgetER YOU ALMOST HIT ME IN THE richard
i have sligth ocd

I have a slight pinch of OCD but I easily ignore it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 03:24:32 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

i just greatly dislike stupid people who are inefficient, and also non symetrical things :D

I have something... Erm... Similar. I don't have OCD or any other disease, but...
I usually hate it when something is an odd number. An example, if a house has a number of 7 flowers, I don't go crazy, but I just kinda notice it and get slightly annoyed.
I sometimes try to even eat in bites that are even numbers. It's weird. ._.

I have minor ocd as well. You should rap your fingers- that always helps me.

After hearing what the symptons are, I probably have minor OCD too. Or I just hate things that arent symetrical, Like to count steps and take an even amount to get to somewhere, dislike uneven numbers, and a load of other stuff.

it doesnt bother me much though.

Try a loving therapist, and not an internet forum for a lego game.

After hearing what the symptons are, I probably have minor OCD too. Or I just hate things that arent symetrical, Like to count steps and take an even amount to get to somewhere, dislike uneven numbers, and a load of other stuff.

it doesnt bother me much though.
Jesus loving Christ, I guarantee 80% of the people stating they have OCD in this thread are just easily annoyable.

Don't think you can. Anyway, my only problem is I hate asymmetry.

When you see an uneven number, do Uneven number / Same Uneven Number = 1, then do 1 x 2, and you've got an even number. :D

I don't think i have OCD but sometimes i find that i have to touch things equally with both hands or i get this weird feeling in the hand that hasn't touched enough. Also in games I organise all my stuff (Minecraft).

I have heard from doctors that I do have OCD.  
Seriously, why is everyone trying to piss me off?

because people with ocd are fun to mess with

i like to set the volume on my television to an odd number and my sister will be able to notice it

its funny as hell