Somewhat cartoony
Cartoony
Super cartoony
Slightly chibi style
Chibi style
Ultra chibi style
Super cutely deformed overload
Doesn't matter

Author Topic: Anime and Manga Megathread  (Read 1224218 times)

Maybe I just need to start watching/reading something outside the popular things. Any suggestions?
what are you looking for

Maybe I just need to start watching/reading something outside the popular things. Any suggestions?
I've watched Kill la Kill, nichijou and kill me baby
I'm now watching watamote but ya take your pick

Pani Poni Dash, Azumanga Daioh

Just watched the first episode.

What the forget am I getting into here?
An amazing anime that I love.

An amazing anime that I love.
Can you promise me, right here, without too much of a spoiler, that there is not incest in that show?

Can you promise me, right here, without too much of a spoiler, that there is not incest in that show?
Well the rating is PG-13. So you're pretty safe with just that. But either way I think I'll say yes.

my sister is watching klk, and so far she loves the story and the art but it's too ecchi for her, so she is still a little apprehensive, and I almost forgetin broke to her the ragyo satsuki bath scene and had to make a bunch of excuses like "no I mean it's not bad, but, it's a spoiler" and she's gonna flip out at me when it gets to that scene

There is, kinda. I mean, come on. Look at the title of the show. If there wasn't incest, i would be surprised.

There is, kinda. I mean, come on. Look at the title of the show. If there wasn't incest, i would be surprised.
I assume there is... I don't know whether to stop watching or accept the weird stuff as weird stuff and move on.

my sister is watching klk, and so far she loves the story and the art but it's too ecchi for her, so she is still a little apprehensive, and I almost forgetin broke to her the ragyo satsuki bath scene and had to make a bunch of excuses like "no I mean it's not bad, but, it's a spoiler" and she's gonna flip out at me when it gets to that scene
Don't break it to her, make a reaction video.

I don't know whether to stop watching
do this before the last ep and you'll be fine

do this before the last ep and you'll be fine
last episode of the first or second season?

last episode of the first or second season?
what the butts there's a second season this better be false because i'm gonna rip my weewee off if i never completed it (edit: just read wikiped gosh dang it i'm dead it wasn't out yet when i finished)

there's no direct incest afaik; maybe just an awkward or sweet moment here or there
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:38:37 PM by otto-san »

there's no direct incest afaik; maybe just an awkward or sweet moment here or there

brother the show is called "my little sister can't be this cute" if that's not direct incest I don't know what the hell you're smoking

brother the show is called "my little sister can't be this cute" if that's not direct incest I don't know what the hell you're smoking
I'M SMOKING WEEDABOO

wait oh god are watching oreimo STOP

it's the kind of incest where it tries to justify it and that is just sickenin