6 (7.1%)
Kniaz
18 (21.4%)
Sleven
9 (10.7%)
Pacnet2012
10 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (Official Topic)  (Read 37925 times)

My game keeps on getting stuck at one point where it keeps on ghosting but there is
no progress in the ghosting on this server.

I'll be able to help you later on today. Maybe around 5-6 PST.

What's your in-game name?
Oh hi, thank you i'm Spoons101, sounds good.
Tell me when

Oh hi, thank you i'm Spoons101, sounds good.
Tell me when

Tell me when, what?
Complete sentences make more sense :cookieMonster:
Jeoffrey is beast, so respect him. :nes:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 03:48:26 PM by ßlöükfáce »

I am incredibly annoyed. Glass forgot to enable whatever keeps players from discarding weapons for other players to get. People are losing their weapons randomly or giving others weapons and saving their load-outs with them. I don't know what to do. There is so much stuff going wrong I just don't know what to do. Every loving day it seems something goes wrong and I am the one to be bitched at when I try and fix it because I actually give a dam. This is beyond ridiculous. I am tired of this "patching" and trying to make things work for a day or two. There is no sense in stuff going wrong this often. How the hell am I supposed to stop people from giving each other RPG's? I have to individually pluck that user from fighting and drag him to the weapon room and ask him to click the rpg spawn like he has bought it before. Waste of my time and certainly not a big help. Everyday people come in bitching that they lost their weapons and will have to re-buy them. The forget am I supposed to do. I will give you insight into what happens, "Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi, help me, Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi, help me, Tenshi Tenshi, you friend pay attention to me, Tenshi Tenshi, I lost my weapons give them back, Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi, omg this server sucks!" - And people wonder why I am such an starfish at times. The admins barely do anything and more than half the time I'm bent over backwards trying to help people, I spend 20-30 minutes at a time just spying on people to make sure they do nothing wrong. And to make matters worse, that son of a bitch Scotty_Diam, AKA Emo Nation, comes on and is a total cunt to anyone and everyone except glass. I have undoubtedly banned that forgeter at least 30 times. Glass is unable to make him be polite or considerate to anyone. Glass, pick some actual useful admins, NOT SACKS OF POTATOES.

I am incredibly annoyed. Glass forgot to enable whatever keeps players from discarding weapons for other players to get. People are losing their weapons randomly or giving others weapons and saving their load-outs with them. I don't know what to do. There is so much stuff going wrong I just don't know what to do. Every loving day it seems something goes wrong and I am the one to be bitched at when I try and fix it because I actually give a dam. This is beyond ridiculous. I am tired of this "patching" and trying to make things work for a day or two. There is no sense in stuff going wrong this often. How the hell am I supposed to stop people from giving each other RPG's? I have to individually pluck that user from fighting and drag him to the weapon room and ask him to click the rpg spawn like he has bought it before. Waste of my time and certainly not a big help. Everyday people come in bitching that they lost their weapons and will have to re-buy them. The forget am I supposed to do. I will give you insight into what happens, "Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi, help me, Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi, help me, Tenshi Tenshi, you friend pay attention to me, Tenshi Tenshi, I lost my weapons give them back, Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi, omg this server sucks!" - And people wonder why I am such an starfish at times. The admins barely do anything and more than half the time I'm bent over backwards trying to help people, I spend 20-30 minutes at a time just spying on people to make sure they do nothing wrong. And to make matters worse, that son of a bitch Scotty_Diam, AKA Emo Nation, comes on and is a total cunt to anyone and everyone except glass. I have undoubtedly banned that forgeter at least 30 times. Glass is unable to make him be polite or considerate to anyone. Glass, pick some actual useful admins, NOT SACKS OF POTATOES.

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/ieizt.jpg[/img]
I agree, there is lots of chaos going on in the server right now.

I agree, there is lots of chaos going on in the server right now.

Sadly I can't get on. My computer is updating, usually takes 1-3 hours.

I'm going to get some serious stuff done, starting with fixing the crashes. Then the weapon dropping.

I'm ganna see if I can get on now.

If not, I'm sure Ipquarx can take care of everything.

Look at my epic shadows :)

Hello Glass, I'd like to report a loss of weapons that your admins don't want me to get the points back for. I recently discovered that all of my bought weapons in the store have been cleared, and that I have to rebuy them if I want them again. I currently have the default pistol and knife saved, reported this problem to your admins Joffrey and Tenshi, and told them that I had lost 1910 points worth of weapons along with a screenshot of the weapons.

The admins decide to say I have not earned those weapons, and that they cannot believe me. I wanted to know if you could get them to refund me because I'm very frustrated that all of my hard work is gone.

Thanks,
Gypsum

Did you think I would just give it to you without showing anything indicating that you did buy those weapons?
People who showed me their weapons got the price refunded so that they could rebuy it.

Oh btw you forgot to mention how it was caused by me fixing the repeated crashing of the server.

Look at my epic shadows :)

Lolololol glass. Nice lighting, indeed  :cookieMonster:

Lost weps, again. When I get back I'd like my weps back. Detail later