What server should be hosted

Jail RP #1
3 (8.8%)
Duck RP
20 (58.8%)
Jail RP #2
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Reinforcements' Servers || Duck City RP  (Read 2168 times)

6/4/11
The duck city RP has been up for a little while now, and its going pretty good! Here's a group photo of some people playing at the time. (That's me on the far left!)

5/16/11
The topic for the server has just been created! Any of you that play on my server, feel free to give a comment or something. Y'know, to keep it alive ;) As for the server itself, its really great to have Kaliphiter's dedicated hosting service. With it, not only will my servers not crash nearly as often(my home severs crashed a lot), but it can also be running 24/7!

Jail RP
Looks like those cops are cleaning up this riot...

What's this? A prisoner seems to have gotten into the abandoned, off limits area of the jail.

Duck RP(this was only hosted for a short while, but here's pics. If anyone is interested in this being hosted, let me know.)

"Is there a problem officer?"

Racing

Jail RP #2

« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 04:50:35 PM by Reinforcements »

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:16:35 PM by Reinforcements »

I love your servers they are so fun :D most of the admins are nice.  Not to many cheaters/freekillers.  Overall a Awesome server :D 5/5

AWESOME SERVER! this deserves ten  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Great game, Lot of nice people to play with.

Only problem with it is that people abuse the "Freekill" and will say that they have been freekilled when they have done something to be killed, allways prevented with moderators and admins though.

5/5 Cookies.

:cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

On the main page you might want to put who the admins are because some people do care about who the admins are. They don't want a bunch of slobs running the server.
Also, put the rules of the server on the main page too. Good to know what those are. Just so they don't get banned once because they didn't know what to do.

Hooray, another topic :D

Eh.

Never enjoyed your jail rp's, or anybodies, they're just horribly set up and lots of idiots, you need constant watching too. Problem is, for example with the vote-kicking, on Crowns trench wars, people were 'slaves' and red and blue were teams, I on the red team would kill the blues, then they would yell at me and votekick me for breaking their rules. So just watch out for the vote-kicking, without Admins, a couple of idiots could take control fast.

Yay im in one of the pictures <33

DAT DUCK!

It looks delicious.

Eh.

Never enjoyed your jail rp's, or anybodies, they're just horribly set up and lots of idiots, you need constant watching too. Problem is, for example with the vote-kicking, on Crowns trench wars, people were 'slaves' and red and blue were teams, I on the red team would kill the blues, then they would yell at me and votekick me for breaking their rules. So just watch out for the vote-kicking, without Admins, a couple of idiots could take control fast.

Link to the Duckie?

I love Your Servers :D 10x :iceCream: for You :D