Author Topic: Raichu- The badmin to end all badmins  (Read 3282 times)

OP's fault for first ban. You killed a friendly dragon, which got yo hunted. However had you apologized to the dragon and given reason to why you attacked (Ex. "I thought he was an enemy"), we wouldn't have killed you. However I do put some blame on the host for continuing to kill you. But honestly, you should have taken the 15 minute ban and just not rejoined. I havent been banned from a server in years, because I don't do stupid stuff. Also as you pointed out in the OP, you used the special sword which it is stated in the server opener to NOT use and that only admin can use it.

to sum it up, op is butthurt by 15 minutes ban and purposely does bad things to get himself permabanned? is this it?

to sum it up, op is butthurt by 15 minutes ban and purposely does bad things to get himself permabanned? is this it?
Yea pretty much.

No, i'm butthurt that I only got a 15-minute ba, rejoined, and asked him to perma me.

No, i'm butthurt that I only got a 15-minute ba, rejoined, and asked him to perma me.
as far as i can understand, did you just say that you think he is a badmin because he didn't permaban you, instead he banned you only for 15 minutes, and this is the reason for all your butthurt?

are you really that bored

as far as i can understand, did you just say that you think he is a badmin because he didn't permaban you, instead he banned you only for 15 minutes, and this is the reason for all your butthurt?

are you really that bored
Can you read?
I'm curious. Because you obviously didn't even skim the OP.

Can you read?
I'm curious. Because you obviously didn't even skim the OP.
oh right, so you purposely did bad things in order to get banned. and you were shooting for a perma one. since you're such a terrible troll, your maneuvers were only worth a 15 minute ban, and this is why you are butthurt.

oh right, so you purposely did bad things in order to get banned. and you were shooting for a perma one. since you're such a terrible troll, your maneuvers were only worth a 15 minute ban, and this is why you are butthurt.
Apparently you cannot read. The host was trigger-happy with his permas and extremely non-acceptant for explination. To adress joker, I didn't have much of a chance to talk since I was running for my life. I wanted to get banned so I couldn't come back. I was not trying to be a troll. A troll does not literally ask for a ban. The person before me got a perma so I assumed that using it would get me permabanned.

I wanted to get banned so I couldn't come back. \
Do you have any idea how idiotic this sounds? The way it sounds to me is that you wanted to go back, so you had to be perma'd in order to keep yourself away from it.

Do you have any idea how idiotic this sounds? The way it sounds to me is that you wanted to go back, so you had to be perma'd in order to keep yourself away from it.
It's more that if one of my friends was like "Hey man let's go on over to raichu's!" I'd have a legitimate excuse.

Or you stop being a loving moron and could have said "The host is bad and his sever isn't fun." It's not that hard.

Horrible server, horrible player.
There is no hope for him.
Simply avoid his pathetic server.

Apparently you cannot read. The host was trigger-happy with his permas and extremely non-acceptant for explination. To adress joker, I didn't have much of a chance to talk since I was running for my life. I wanted to get banned so I couldn't come back. I was not trying to be a troll. A troll does not literally ask for a ban. The person before me got a perma so I assumed that using it would get me permabanned.
yes, I can read, it's just that i have some trouble understanding improperly written text. my point still stands. you did things with an intention to get yourself banned.

yes, I can read, it's just that i have some trouble understanding improperly written text. my point still stands. you did things with an intention to get yourself banned.
I find it hard to take criticism on how I type from someone who doesn't know what a shift button is.

I find it hard to take criticism on how I type from someone who doesn't know what a shift button is.
that wasn't the point. he was saying that you structured it very badly.