Author Topic: Toontown Rewritten Megathread - Open Beta Has Begun!  (Read 124337 times)

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaAAAaAAA AAAAAAAAAAA

i've been playing for 7 or 8 months now B)

this may be a stupid question but has anyone even posted pictures of the game yet or are you not allowed to do that

(or does it just look like the old game and i'm not missing anything)

this may be a stupid question but has anyone even posted pictures of the game yet or are you not allowed to do that

(or does it just look like the old game and i'm not missing anything)
its the exact same thing as the old game but with bugfixes. basically they salvaged the game from phase files they had

New area in Acorn Acres?
Does that mean...?

New area in Acorn Acres?
Does that mean...?
yes it does mean "..."

yes it does mean "..."
Oh good, because I was afraid it was actually ….

forget YAH
-snip-
THE PUBLIC RELEASE IS HERE! FINALLY, I CAN MAX MY GAGS WITHOUT GETTING HEADACHES!

THE PUBLIC RELEASE IS HERE! FINALLY, I CAN MAX MY GAGS WITHOUT GETTING HEADACHES!
If you actually look at the FAQ, this is only open beta. There's still plenty of bugs to squash!

Oh good, because I was afraid it was actually ….

i was extremely afraid it was .....?

i was extremely afraid it was .....?
oh forget thank god it's not ....

I wish someone would have done something like this for Lego Universe, but I don't think anyone on there had the technical skill/legal rights/servers powerful enough to run the game.

I am pumped, but I'm afraid opening the beta may cause major server load lol. But if they're ready then I guess they're ready!

I am pumped, but I'm afraid opening the beta may cause major server load lol. But if they're ready then I guess they're ready!
If they can handle 2500+ players just fine, opening the beta with extra district slots would work just fine too... granted that the overload of TTC/DDock toons won't reset districts.