Poll

do u want this thread locked?

yes
no

Author Topic: lego digital designer  (Read 7858 times)

I've always seen good builds on Brickshelf that would be fun to see in Blockland, but I don't like directly copying someone else's work.

I've always seen good builds on Brickshelf that would be fun to see in Blockland, but I don't like directly copying someone else's work.
I'd say it's a good place to get an idea of how to accomplish building complex things. Other than actually playing with LEGOs.

What I liked about Digital Designer, was being able to build something, and print out the directions. I made many a creation that way.

i am adding a poll to lock this thread vote to lock or not to lock this poll also ends today at midnight.

Don't lock it, the jerks have been taken care of.

Point?
Point is you're a little kid as well.

Little kids 6-9
Just how I like them, which means I don't like you.

You should edit the title to say "Lego Digital Designer". It's currently spelled wrong.

Great because I can't stand you.

Just how I like them, which means I don't like you.

You should edit the title to say "Lego Digital Designer". It's currently spelled wrong.

trying i cant find how anymore
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 08:29:47 PM by t100 »

Azerath and Illidan seriously got banned? Ha ha Badspot being a jerk as always I see. Since I called Badspot a jerk I guess I'll get a 2 week ban; terrifying. 
Badspot certainly is taking awhile.

You're pathetic. How is it being a jerk if he's just removing some troublemakers from his forums? All the kid was doing was posting about digital designer incase other people hadn't seen it and you cigarettes come along and just try to put him down for trying to contribute to this community? loving pathetic. Grow up and maybe you won't get treated like a little kid.

The kid kind of deserved to be flamed seeing as there's been two topics about this I believe. Ironically I think one of them was by Azerath. :cookieMonster:

trying i cant find how anymore
In your first post in this topic hit the modify button (looks like this ) and at the top you should see a line that says subject with the topic title. You can change it there but make sure you do it on the first post you made.