Author Topic: The Three Rocketeer's  (Read 2637 times)

Um, maybe because they could be lying.
yeah those pictures are such lies probably drawn by hand huh

And that "if you don't like it leave" stuff is stupid, if he wants to play on a server, he shouldn't have to leave just because a few people are being asswipes. It's a fun server and he want's to keep playing it as it was

Honestly guys just try to think.

Um, maybe because they could be lying.
I couldnt be lieing though, the evidence is above silly goose

yeah those pictures are such lies probably drawn by hand huh

And that "if you don't like it leave" stuff is stupid, if he wants to play on a server, he shouldn't have to leave just because a few people are being asswipes. It's a fun server and he want's to keep playing it as it was

Honestly guys just try to think.
Your just making them sound stupid. But thats what I mean. Im trying to explore the dungeon for something or to find a end to the dungeon. But these few guys decided to blow that off and I couldnt explore for a hour. I come back a hour later, its dark and red chest are spammed making me lag and everyone left basicly. Only a few people were still there. This is most likely because everyone just couldnt take the killers and left. Then the killers left because noone was coming. Which is what the whole point of the topic was. Maybe it was just fun for them, but man it sure ruined MY and OTHERS fun for sure. Only their weapons would kill people, the swords everyone had took no damage at all.

Why would you drama me just because i was just having some fun? (Me in the banjo-kazooie avatar) I don't understand at all, Port did say we were allow to make our own minigames.

The rockets only killed those that were in my minigame but for somewhat reason, the skies killed people when ran over even when they are not in a minigame. If you drama'd me because i ran you over, i am sorry then but i find this a unnecessary drama and you could of asked me to stop if you found it annoying.

Why would you drama me just because i was just having some fun? (Me in the banjo-kazooie avatar) I don't understand at all, Port did say we were allow to make our own minigames.

The rockets only killed those that were in my minigame but for somewhat reason, the skies killed people when ran over even when they are not in a minigame. If you drama'd me because i ran you over, i am sorry then but i find this a unnecessary drama and you could of asked me to stop if you found it annoying.
That usually starts arguements. Blockland is strange like that.

If you dont care, dont post.

You obviously have no idea how the rules work.