Author Topic: Jonathon121 is B401  (Read 7058 times)

"While I'm gone".

Hey, don't be blaming stuff on me.

His emails are posted for the purpose of sending him hatemail if he was slandering your name on his website. Not for signing him up for gay research or illegal stuff. If anyone is responsible for that, it would be the people doing so.

His emails are also there for the purpose of having a knowledge of his past emails so it will be easier to identify him if he ever comes back.

You were just advocating that stuff.

Thank you. I am totally going to sign him up for gay research.

Go ahead.

You keep posting that as if you want to pin this one on me. That and the fact you support the site, makes me believe its you. You dislike me somewhat, and you dislike Kalphiter... let me guess, you dislike siba too?

It would have to be someone who knows enough about covering up their e-tracks, and who has enough general unfounded hate such as you.
Holy stuff you're self centered. I'm not just saying that because I think you're a tit.

Where did he mention your name in that post? You're not the only aussie/kiwi on the forums you know. Not everything is about you.

You were just advocating that stuff.
Acceptance ≠ Avocation

He said he'd do it, I said alright.

I'm not condoning it, lol. I find it partially funny how you care so much about a guy who has slandered you on his website.

You're not the only aussie/kiwi on the forums you know.

I guess so.
The only people I know from NZ who play BL don't use the forum. I guess that doesn't mean there aren't more.

Acceptance ≠ Avocation

He said he'd do it, I said alright.

You said "Go ahead." and then you posted his emails and a variety of personal information for those who "...wish to annoy the stuff out of him..."; sounds to me like you're calling for a raid.

I'm not condoning it, lol. I find it partially funny how you care so much about a guy who has slandered you on his website.

I don't really care for him in particular, but I think it's kinda funny we have our own mini-ED now and I don't mind being teased on it. I just fail to see how writing some Asperger-quality slander on a free domain website compels us to grief him.

I guess so.
The only people I know from NZ who play BL don't use the forum. I guess that doesn't mean there aren't more.
I love how your ego jumps right in to defend itself even though he was talking about a broad group of people. What are you so jumpy about?

You keep posting that as if you want to pin this one on me. That and the fact you support the site, makes me believe its you. You dislike me somewhat, and you dislike Kalphiter... let me guess, you dislike siba too?

It would have to be someone who knows enough about covering up their e-tracks, and who has enough general unfounded hate such as you.
LOL

I just fail to see how writing some Asperger-quality slander on a free domain website compels us to grief him.
Don't try to play this card. You are eye-for-an-eye whenever it's advantagous to you -- I should know.

I agree that advocating people to sign this guy up for spam is a richard move, but it's not our job to play karma.

You said "Go ahead." and then you posted his emails and a variety of personal information for those who "...wish to annoy the stuff out of him..."; sounds to me like you're calling for a raid.

I don't really care for him in particular, but I think it's kinda funny we have our own mini-ED now and I don't mind being teased on it. I just fail to see how writing some Asperger-quality slander on a free domain website compels us to grief him.
If a guy slanders you on his website, IMO you should be able to send them an angry email.

I'm not asking for a raid. That would be loving stupid.

For one, this thread isn't entirely about his website. He's an alt so I revealed him so he can get removed. /endstory

Don't try to play this card. You are eye-for-an-eye whenever it's advantagous to you -- I should know.

I agree that advocating people to sign this guy up for spam is a richard move, but it's not our job to play karma.
I'm not advocating anything! >:C

If a guy slanders you on his website, IMO you should be able to send them an angry email.
It's not even that bad. He's making fun of people in a light way.

How can you play karma?

It's not even that bad. He's making fun of people in a light way.
Okay then. Do nothing with the emails. I'll log them in a document on my computer and use them to find him if he ever comes back.

How can you play karma?
I think he's saying it's not our job to seek retribution. That's karma.