Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 722831 times)

Rage Moments in RuneScape:
  • Getting pinned against a level 138 in Fist of Guthix who kills me loving INSTANTLY
  • Not getting selected in Pest Control
  • Stupid mother forgeters inside the Grand Exchange saying bullstuff like "DUBLING MONY"
  • In Clan Wars when some stupid friend with javelins keeps stepping back and forth across the safety line while hitting me
  • Castle Wars when the forgettards don't defend the flag

Just completed temple at Senntisten

is anyone even using my idea

Hey guys guys.
There was an update and now they are dropping untradable P-Hats all over the place in Lumbridge, Varrock and Falador!
Get yours now! :D

Hey guys guys.
There was an update and now they are dropping untradable P-Hats all over the place in Lumbridge, Varrock and Falador!

I smell april in this stuff son

Hey guys guys.
Thank god the p-hat wasn't designed by Bear Grylls

>mfw people realize that green p hats stant for green peahats

everyone is getting angry

Had tried my luck in drop parties in Falador. One person inserted a party hat, but I didn't get it. :( The person who got it loving flipped stuff.

remember last year when they released that picture of a runescape themed water park?

i hate fist of guthix. it seems like every time i go there i get like two kills and then everyone is just either owning me with ancients or inexplicably KOing me with crazy specs, i'm not weak either, i have black dhide for when mages try to stop me and i have guthans plate, dlegs/boots, regen brace ect. i can usually kill everyone relatively easily because i have a godsword, but it seems like everyone always lasts a few seconds longer than i do. last match i played i did a teleport to the center and my hunter killed me before i realized i was under attack.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 12:07:16 AM by fred da kiko »

Snipalish
Try fighting me in the Duel arena, i'de say we would have a good fight :P

remember last year when they released that picture of a runescape themed water park?

i hate fist of guthix. it seems like every time i go there i get like two kills and then everyone is just either owning me with ancients or inexplicably KOing me with crazy specs, i'm not weak either, i have black dhide for when mages try to stop me and i have guthans plate, dlegs/boots, regen brace ect. i can usually kill everyone relatively easily because i have a godsword, but it seems like everyone always lasts a few seconds longer than i do. last match i played i did a teleport to the center and my hunter killed me before i realized i was under attack.
Fist Of Guthix is still giong?

Because I'm awesome.