Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5920615 times)

I bet that player list is false, It might be showing the latest players that brought it like the other way round.

Anyone hosting a creative mode server?

Found a minor bug. When traveling between worlds in Creative Mode, any empty slots in your hotbar refill with the default ones for that slot. Annoying when you also can't empty your inventory of items not on the hotbar without a table or anything.

Also, I'm sure he couldn't list every single early player. What the list actually means is a mystery, but someone actually add their ingame name to the list and play to see if anything is different. It might just give a different ending dialog. It seems ending dialog is in the win.txt... I was about to check it, myself.

One more thing: Is the skin of the Enderdragon Egg called "crystal?" And what is beam?

Still waiting for help with my hosting problem

Wow you guys are the worst at helping people.

Oh boo hoo, a couple of people on the internet don't know how to help you with something.

These are the Blockland Forums. Not the official Minecraft Support forums. If you need help, don't demand that people should help you. Post your issue on the Minecraft forums and quit being such an starfish.

Here's a thought: No one here knows the solution

Found a minor bug. When traveling between worlds in Creative Mode, any empty slots in your hotbar refill with the default ones for that slot. Annoying when you also can't empty your inventory of items not on the hotbar without a table or anything.

Also, I'm sure he couldn't list every single early player. What the list actually means is a mystery, but someone actually add their ingame name to the list and play to see if anything is different. It might just give a different ending dialog. It seems ending dialog is in the win.txt... I was about to check it, myself.

One more thing: Is the skin of the Enderdragon Egg called "crystal?" And what is beam?

The ender-egg skin is right next to the enchantment table. "crystal" is the cube on a plinth that heals the beast and explodes on "death".

Enderdragon's EXP helped. I just discovered Looting enchantment is massively useful on Endermen. They drop tons of pearls (obviously), which is of course useful in the Overworld when trying to find and turn on a End Portal in the first place. Highly suggest using that enchantment on Endermen if you are in need of pearls.

How much pears drop on average with your new gear?

EDIT: pearls. purls. perls. fruits. froot salalad
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:27:13 PM by Captain Crazy »

How much pears drop on average with your new gear?
theyre oranges dumb stuff

Damn it. You can go back to The End, but the boss doesn't respawn, the crystals don't respawn. It's exactly the same as you left it, including the credits portal. That's crap. :panda: So if you kill the boss in Multiplayer, suddenly everyone else can go through the portal and almost instantly see The Ending? That's handicapped.

holy stuff guys.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/583548

And that's how creepers are made.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:12:35 PM by Stick Man »

holy stuff guys.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/583548

Aww, the baby Creepers are so cute. Someone should make a mod with Baby Creepers like that!