Author Topic: [INSIDE ANTIFA] Steven Crowder infiltrates Antifa group, exposes tactics  (Read 3772 times)

you can't watch research in a messaging app
the majority of the communications services you use are probably encrypted in some capacity. there's nothing inherently nefarious about security. that being said, i won't say it's unreasonable to be a bit thrown off when people stress encrypted communication so much, but encryption isn't incriminating at all on its own

still i think it's funny when people talk about protest movements like this as though the participants are somehow intimately connected through some underground terrorist organization. i wouldn't doubt if some dumb kids proudly claimed they were working for antifa and tried to pretend they were planning the biggest big bad of all tho
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 11:53:00 PM by otto-san »

you can't watch research in a messaging app
You can tho (Telegram, Wire, Signal are three examples, dunno if WhatsApp allows that)
Fundamentally https and encrypted messaging apps are the same; you're having an encrypted conversation with a third party (Whether that be a computer server or a person) that nobody else is capable of decrypting. They're just specialized for different purposes. One is specialized for webpages and one is specialized for human conversations.

guns
they have guns
they said they had guns lmao
also at what point does a group organized by someone for a specific purpose become an organization
definitely some point after three-nerds-meeting-in-a-park
by your logic then, you're basically taking pot shots at Crowder to gain street cred
yeah because i'm sitting here trying to brag about my supposed career as a blockland forum poster
nice equivalence, because messaging apps are totally comparable to the world-wide web
yeah literally. the difference between this website and signal is that this is technically public in the end, you're just hiding it from your immediate surroundings. but the PMs you've sent on the forum? ohhhhh yeah, that's fishy as hell man, you should post all of them here just for full disclosure and stuff

So what I'm getting out of this is that it's easy to make things sound shady when you take them out of context.

Why can't these dumb youtube personalities be straight to the point when they discuss politics? It's always beating around the bush, stuffty brown townogies and purposeful misinterpretations. I'm convinced that every youtuber people here commonly post don't give a forget about their message and have specifically tried to craft the art of droning on for 10 minutes to an hour about something a good chunk of people will adamantly listen to solely for the profit.

i use a secure messaging app as well... i guess i'm a terrorist or criminal-in-development??

You are a criminal for an entirely different reason Conan.

i use a secure messaging app as well... i guess i'm a terrorist or criminal-in-development??
i would say people that go out of their way to encrypt stuff are sketchy characters at a minimum (nsa agrees)

I think the more damning relevation is that OP watches Steven Crowder unironically

I think the more damning relevation is that OP watches Steven Crowder unironically

i called it

i would say people that go out of their way to encrypt stuff are sketchy characters at a minimum (nsa agrees)
Badspot confirmed sketchy... How dare he go out of his way to get an https certificate to encrypt web traffic

badspot draws research for a living he's at least a little sketchy

[ insert witty "you support the IRA" comment here ]

badspot draws research for a living he's at least a little sketchy
Some say he has an entire asian family locked up in his basement

Some say he has an entire asian family locked up in his basement

wouldn't surprise me

this is hilarious. first of all, the guy said he "infiltrated" antifa "hard", but all the videos show is him going to a meeting in a park with a bunch of nerdy teenagers? people who have never seen a gun in their entire life. one guy literally starts whistling when he sits down with him, cus this is a scene from looney tunes I guess. but sure. yeah, that guy is the leader of a terrorist cell and definitely not a child talking tough with his friends to sound cool
half the video was just him talking about himself. like when he was talking to that news anchor and he made sure they knew he was a "late night host, comedian", or "it took steven crowder and not-gay jared to pull it off". you'd almost think he has something to gain from people watching this video

also the other guy called signal a "super secret encrypted messenger app" lol

Conservatives like Steven Crowder love the idea of a spy thriller behind these radical left-wing groups. It's like they want their own version of the Russia investigation all the libs on Twitter are freaking out about.

I think what's more apparent about everything in this video, and everything Steven Crowder and his ilk do is that they are so shocked by direct political action in the real world. To them, politics is making "witty" videos on YouTube about conservatism and owning the libs, so they're terrified of this amorphous "Antifa" that don't give a stuff about online interactions and are more interested in direct political action. Anything that isn't funded by billionaires like the Koch brothers and some super PACs (probably where all the Soros conspiracies come from, when you side is funded by some media-class conservative ghouls you have to have some mirror image, right?) leaves them utterly befuddled, and you end up getting these blinkered videos trying to connect it back to some Frankfurt School and accusations of "oh, and Antifa break into the homes of wholesome Christian families and have satanic orgies in the living room!" I'm sure it does a great job at riling up a bunch of loveually-frustrated CHUDs online about "teh commulists", but it just leaves normies and the actual "Antifa" just confused.

give us actual problems with his arguments and not a stupid conservatard you've made up in your head