Author Topic: [INSIDE ANTIFA] Steven Crowder infiltrates Antifa group, exposes tactics  (Read 3795 times)

give us actual problems with his arguments and not a stupid conservatard you've made up in your head

His argument is that Antifa is a highly-structured political organization that uses "codenames", carries around guns and makes these vague threats about "they won't know what's coming" The reality is Antifa is not well-crafted whatsoever, they're a bunch of localized branches with no connection to one another who carry out these very small aggressive protests at right-wing speaking events

Crowder's trying to paint a narrative of an almost Machiavellian left in Antifa, which is part of an attempt to create some internal leftist enemy which they ridiculously believe will unite the public in it's shared cause against an amorphous "left". The problem is nobody outside of these alt-right YouTubers actually care about whatever Antifa is and they end up falling flat on their faces.

aw leisure is trying to sound smart

the argument he presents is that he infiltrated a group of 3-4 antifa members and they told him about tactics really broadly, and also discussed illegal weapons. the argument that the conservative users in this thread are trying to pull out of this video is that antifa as a whole is a very dangerous and highly coordinated terrorist group that is in possession of assault weapons and has thousands of tactics to convey information secretly. obviously there's a disconnect between the evidence and the conclusion

if all goes well the police will probably investigate the starfish claiming he had a sawed off shotgun in his car or some stuff, and put him/her/it on some watchlist. however, y'all probably won't rest until every person who believes in antifa's ideals is declared a terrorist and arrested because having an opinion shared by violent people makes you a criminal... right? god bless the constitution and the handicaps who inconsistently abide by it only when it fits their needs

obviously the antifa members who use violence are scumbags
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 01:54:12 AM by PhantOS »

unrelated but i keep reading "steven crowder" as "steven universe" and i hate it but it is legitimately hilarious

unrelated but i keep reading "steven crowder" as "steven universe" and i hate it but it is legitimately hilarious

[NEWS] Steven Universe Coordinates FBI Sting on Antifa

im loving dying from that video lmaooooo

Tactical trash can disrupters. Will thr massacre ever stop?

People still caping for Antifa's bullstuff lmfao im deaaad

I'd argue that Antifa shouldn't be classified as a terrorist group - not out of respect or defense for the antifascists, but because it undermines the legitimacy of labeling something 'terrorism'.

Antifa is largely composed of skinny suburban white dudes that are looking to break windows, torch cars, spray-paint stuff, and (sometimes) punch people. Meanwhile, legitimate terrorist organizations burn people, cut off people's heads, and bomb buildings. No antifascist will ever do that because they're not actually militants. They're serial-vandals in black-bloc cosplay. They're all cowards who show up to protests for maybe two hours at maximum, satisfy their lust for breaking stuff, and then go home and watch Netflix. Nothing even remotely the same as what happens daily in Syria.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:07:17 AM by SeventhSandwich »

why is OP specifically mentioning if a person is trans or not lol i see this pretty often and it gets me everytime
its like oh stuff they have illegal guns and knifes and use undertheradar methods to relay information at this rally and also one of them wasnt comfortable with their gender omG

the video looks fake too but im sure thats 100% me because i snorted when i heard them say "they wont know what hit them" and "we have two aks"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:20:24 AM by hootaloo »

when handicaps blow up antifa and BLM like they are crazy loving orchestrated domestic terror groups instead of a bunch of college nerds desperate to feel important they ironically validate them and make the movement feel more impactful than it actually is.

why is OP specifically mentioning if a person is trans or not lol i see this pretty often and it gets me everytime
its like oh stuff they have illegal guns and knifes and use undertheradar methods to relay information at this rally and also one of them wasnt comfortable with their gender omG

the video looks fake too but im sure thats 100% me because i snorted when i heard them say "they wont know what hit them" and "we have two aks"

it's a funny thing calm your fake tits

it's a funny thing calm your fake tits
i dont know what youre talking about, both the funny thing and the tit thing