Author Topic: Weapons  (Read 21683 times)

But if you do it all the times not on tuesdays it wont work because it has to be on tuesday to only do half... but that means that when you do it and its not tuesday it can't do half but it is supposed to... forget loop. Those damn guns break the universe...

But if you do it all the times not on tuesdays it wont work because it has to be on tuesday to only do half... but that means that when you do it and its not tuesday it can't do half but it is supposed to... forget loop. Those damn guns break the universe...

You could've kept it going, these don't have to follow any form of logic:

But if you do it all the times not on tuesdays it wont work because it has to be on tuesday to only do half... but that means that when you do it and its not tuesday it can't do half but it is supposed to not do half on the other days but tuesday but the half is only reached in increments of 1/10 starting from 3/10 so it will take a while.

Thats not what I am saying, I am saying the guns can't work because they are forced to work on tuesdays of which they don't work. Its like dividing by zero.

Where did this thread go?

No, I mean that the more times you click the mouse button while someone in Bangladesh takes a step toward a wood construction, 3/10ths of the bullets spread from the gun in increasing fractions of the number 1, but only half the time, only on Tuesday, whether you zoom in or not, and depending on whether you are in the bedroom you can also walk away from your computer and the bullets will still spread, it's like a spring loaded mechanism, it's always there when you need it.

i was talking about the first post, but you totally lost me there.