Author Topic: Liberal SJWs killed youtube.  (Read 2417 times)

what haven't liberal sjws done, tony?

Earned a respectable job with their gender study degree.

anything else?

Earned a respectable job in women's studies.

why do 100% of your topics have sjw in the title

why do 100% of your topics have sjw in the title

Snopes: FALSE!

From since account creation till now this is not a true accurate representation as it is obviously not 100%.

Everyone knows the trending page on youtube is stuffe, even outside of the political content

If content creators and viewers don't like Youtube's politics, they can just leave the site
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:44:57 AM by Dodger »

Everyone knows the trending page on youtube is stuffe, even outside of the political content

If content creators and viewers don't like Youtube's politics, they can just leave the site
What kind of statement even is this? Where are they gonna go, Vimeo? Dailymotion? They have no choice, if they want to make videos for a living that isn't related to Youtube, they can work at a studio for television instead, which you would need to go to an expensive school for what field its in.

At this point I'm done with loving youtube to the point where I'm not going to capitalize it anymore as it isn't seen to me as a "proper" noun.

im gonna complain about how bad youtube is but continue to give them money by using the site

youtube is just trying to look all caring and cool and get advertisements back

the video is stupid as stuff but da librulz aren't taking over...

You guys still have the dumb trending category? I took that thing off a long time ago.

You guys still have the dumb trending category? I took that thing off a long time ago.
Uhm, what?
Trending is always there, even if you didn't click it.

Uhm, what?
Trending is always there, even if you didn't click it.

It's disabled for me.

Snopes: FALSE!

From since account creation till now this is not a true accurate representation as it is obviously not 100%.
doesn't this mean snopes is a credible source

you know that "PJW" is just code for "SJW" right? his entire goal is to push you so far right that all it takes is one small push to flip the horseshoe around and you become an alt-left extremist antifa supersoldier. when you start to feel your blood boiling at the sight of a trash can, don't say I didn't warn you