Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8759437 times)

I personally dislike all piercings other than ear lobe piercings for ear rings.
I love the beauty of the human face(in most people :D) and I would hate to see someone mess it up by sticking some metal ring in their face.
I can't stand anything artificial on women's faces, especially make-up.
QFT.

lip piercings are hot
nah not really. Don't they get in the way of tongue action?

As for make up, a little bit is okay, but wearing like clown lipstick and looking like a whore = DO NOT WANT.

nah not really. Don't they get in the way of tongue action?
i'm not saying that i want my tongue all over a lip ring, i'm just saying that some girls can pull of lip rings and make it look hot

besides...

no tongue action for me :(

:(The point of a piercing is to make the area a bit more exotic. I, personally, don't mind a ring here or there, but when a person goes overboard, that is where I draw the line.
Exotic? How are modern piercings that are normal and average today exotic?

I can't stand anything artificial on women's faces, especially make-up.
Yay :D. Though make-up sometimes do help, they usually mess with beauty :(.

Also Jsk I posted my pic like 3 times here lol.
Well I don't want to look through all the pages and I forgot what you looked like.

Exotic? How are modern piercings that are normal and average today exotic?
One of the definitions of exotic is "intriguingly different." So even thought it's common, that doesn't mean it isn't interesting to see.

My girlfriend had a labret piercing (below the bottom lip), but in my opinion she looks better without it:

There are some pircings on girls I find attractive; But there are many that are just fugly.

For example:
1.Septum.
2.Lobe englargements.
3.Vampire.
4.That one between the eyebrows.

My girlfriend had a labret piercing (below the bottom lip), but in my opinion she looks better without it:

-snip-

Those are some cool/cute eyes.

Piercings anywhere loveual makes me sick.

"What do you mean you got a lock piercing and you won't tell me where? I mean I can guess, but-Wait you hid the key somewhere too? forget"

My earring is fun to spin :D

"What do you mean you got a lock piercing and you won't tell me where? I mean I can guess, but-Wait you hid the key somewhere too? forget"
Haha

I find nipple pircing attractive :P

I had to take a picture of this fat guy at waffle house, you should have seen him stand up and walk!

he is two or more guests like the sign says

he is two or more guests like the sign says

Nice catch :o

I had to take a picture of this fat guy at waffle house, you should have seen him stand up and walk!
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/Valenmere/SSPX0040.jpg
Is that your mother?