Author Topic: Drake's Housebuild Server - [7/28] New Feature  (Read 3369 times)

About the Server

A traditional Housebuild. Come and build a house along the roads to form an intricate neighborhood. Players of all building levels and styles are encouraged to contribute. Necessary brick add-ons are installed to enhance your building experience. Administration staff is present a majority of the time ensuring a smooth and enjoyable process from baseplate to rooftop for everyone. The roads are constantly being updated, lengthened, and maneuvered to create more space for additional homes to be built. Hosted by Glass Hosting Services, the server is dedicated with a 99% uptime.

Server Rules

Upon joining, players are prompted with a short list outlining some basic rules: Building along the road, aligning to the grid, and not being an arse. Breaking these rules usually result in a warning, the build being removed, or the player being banned--depending on the circumstances. At the end of most days, some builds will be given a "Warning" or "Marked for deletion." Both are subject to the host's discretion; however, warnings are typically given for high brick counts and deletion notices are typically given to an abandoned house. (Note: unless you build an actual abandoned house... you loop-hole seeking dweebs.) These are denoted by a "!" print placed on the sidewalk in front of the house.

It is recommended that players save periodically and just before they leave.

Sneak Peak

Hope to see you there!

Clockwise from top left: Drake (2032), Drake (2032), Tally (15154), Qube (35003)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 11:36:13 AM by Soviet »

-Reserved for Featured Houses-

July 28, 2017 - Russtman ID 32819 - WIP

Colonials are cool. Colonials with sun-rooms are cooler. (@Red Spartan)

July 25, 2017 - RallyBlock ID 25973

The car may not move, but whoever told you "looks aren't everything," lied to your face.

July 23, 2017 - The Red Spartan ID 26112 - WIP

A classic colonial with a brown brick front, vinyl siding, and a spacious two-car garage.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 11:58:41 AM by Soviet »

Oh, a housebuild server?
Last time I saw one of these was when MotE was still running!
Might have to drop by and build myself a little hovel :)

hi drake it's sleven

can I build something more modern here?

hi drake it's sleven

can I build something more modern here?
Spoon, you dirty little pleb... knock yourself out.

hi
ill come build when i can :P (i saw ur pm but im busy atm making somethinggggg for mr kek)

ill try to make something here

Just added The Red Spartan's colonial to the featured house section in the first post. To see more and any progress he makes come by the server

Who could turn down virtual legos during the summer?

Also, RallyBlock's house is now featured.

i like building my chool house

WIP

edit:

i used paint.net for the sunrays
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:54:58 PM by Smashed_Eggs »

I took the server down to do some updates with the hosting service but Im having an issue reconnecting to it. I saved right before it went down and hopefully it's back up soon.

Also, there's going to be a couple new brick add-ons installed that were requested.

Edit: Server's back up and running. New items: Autosaver, Ceiling Print Bricks, Admin tools, Candle Emitter, Candle Light
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:42:13 PM by Soviet »