Houses

Author Topic: Houses  (Read 16506 times)

>.< Look, you can make a new account.  And please don't pull out that "plea for sympathy" BS.  Just, don't.

>.< Look, you can make a new account.  And please don't pull out that "plea for sympathy" BS.  Just, don't.
im not trying to i just want everyone to realize that its not all my fault and yes i know some of it was my fault but its also the ppl who used the glitch's fault aswell so if someone can give me back my account

im not trying to i just want everyone to realize that its not all my fault and yes i know some of it was my fault but its also the ppl who used the glitch's fault aswell so if someone can give me back my account
Ha, I have your account now. GTFO it's mine.

il pay you 3 autinite on aot for my account back maby even 5

You handicap....just make a new F'ing account. It's too late, you're not getting the old one back.  Make a new one or gtfo.

il pay you 3 autinite on aot for my account back maby even 5
Hell no, GTFO my internets.

GTFO my internets.
Ha Ha, Saber's in halofreaks account...

Eatin his foodz.

You handicap....just make a new F'ing account. It's too late, you're not getting the old one back.  Make a new one or gtfo.
okay i will get the fck on

Jesus fight in someone elses topic would ya?

dani california

Lol. Pred theres no saving this topic now its gone into The handicap Zone

I recommend locking the topic, if you can.

Then make a new one where you state all important things in the first post.

rudyman

it's interesting how no topic can last this long without having people do quote pyramids and stuff

dani california