Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 383406 times)

What about a Glock 19 and a Steyr TMP?

Shad, please model the Dragunouv SVD next. Those things are lovey as forget.

Shad, please model the Dragunouv SVD next. Those things are lovey as forget.

K

How about Steyer AUG A2 or a Mac-11.

I figured out a way around bullet-proof armor for the MP7

All 4 of the current assault rifles do the same damage :V
I'mma have damage variation based on muzzle velocity and caliber, but hey, it's not my fault Shad had a bunch of 5.56 weapons already made :I

Lol, he even said Vector which is what MW2 calls it instead of the Kriss Super V.
The gun is a vector, the recoil system is the Kriss Super V :U I've never played MW2, FYI to everyone

Quick question [which will probably sound idiotic]: Will these have hand animations? As much as I love classic guns, I like realistic ones better, so that's why I ask.
UHOH-- Someone didn't read the OP!

lol, 80% of all the weapons shadow have made til now, is based on MW2 weapons :P ABIT MORE CREATIVITY PLEASE.
It's better than some ugly stuff. The only things we are basing the models of these guns in this pack on are from REAL LIFE. Still don't like it? Then get out, and this time, stay out. That way we won't anger you with our "MW2" weapons.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:16:30 PM by Zloff »

NOOOOOO

Pls make the HK416!
:(

EDIT: What weapon type should I look for so I can give you moar awesome ideas. :3
And is Thor .45-70 going to be in a poll?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 05:23:20 PM by XenocideII »

God shadow, How do you work so fast? I couldn't even make a stick person until like a year!

Heed made an XM8 Carbine but it was tan and had reload animations -.-

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:31:07 PM by The Corporation »

I already modeled one.
I just need to touch up on it...
-snip-
OH YES! I HAVE WANTED A GOOD ONE FOR SO LONG!

OH YES! I HAVE WANTED A GOOD ONE FOR SO LONG!
Unfortunately, it's gonna be a while before this gets released.

Unfortunately, it's gonna be a while before this gets released.
:( I say :(

Oh my god... Please, if you're going to showcase your shituff, put it in the gallery or somewhere else, stop taking advantage of our mod topic so you don't have to start your own and get the public's attention by yourself. And for everyone's information, we're going to be making an SVDS, not an SVD.

Heed made an XM8 Carbine but it was tan and had reload animations -.-
Good to know

EDIT: What weapon type should I look for so I can give you moar awesome ideas. :3
And is Thor .45-70 going to be in a poll?
We have a nice to do list at the moment-- I don't want it getting bigger until it gets smaller
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:33:40 PM by Zloff »

Oh my god... Please, if you're going to showcase your stuff, put it in the gallery or somewhere else, stop taking advantage of our mod topic so you don't have to start your own and get the public's attention by yourself. And for everyone's information, we're going to be making an SVDS, not an SVD.
Good to know
We have a nice to do list at the moment-- I don't want it getting bigger until it gets smaller
Sorry bout that.
Removing it.

EDIT-Looked up a SVDS.
Nice.
I'm looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:31:39 PM by The Corporation »

/facepalm

He hasn't even decided the damage you derp.
All of the guns that fire 5.56 are obviously going to do the same damage, all the assault rifle so far are 5.56, derp.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:30:44 PM by chaseyqurt »