Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 50064 times)

Through my family?

So a leaching family that only suddenly cares about you when you're about to die hoping you'd put them on your will?

Assuming they didn't already put you in an old person's home and taken all your money and possessions that way.

So a leaching family that only suddenly cares about you when you're about to die hoping you'd put them on your will?
I don't want my children to live in a crack house with their mother at 26, shame on me lol

So the only thing they'd remember about you after you died was your money.

So the only thing they'd remember about you after you died was your money.
Are you that insecure about your own mortality? How long do you think people are going to remember a show on adult swim?

Hey man I just wanted to talk about this drama. Everyone else decided to go into this off-topic discussion.

Hey man I just wanted to talk about this drama. Everyone else decided to go into this off-topic discussion.
10/10 dodge

The medieval rp server is terrible in general. The admins don't know what they are doing.

How's your medieval rp going? About as well as your show?

I don't know bolster, seems like you only follow me in topics to purposely derail them and then try to insult me at the same time.

If that's all you're doing might as well just make a drama about me instead of following me around.

That's not an answer to the question

That's not an answer to the question

None of it was related to this topic, stop trying to derail.

Tony, what is new? What's new that makes the admins incompetent? There's 25+ pages here. Just because you gather up so much attention, gaining 50+ pages on most of your dramas, doesn't mean that this Medieval RP that doesn't follow your quota of expectations needs to go on any longer.

You kept derailing the thread just as much as Darryl up until you had no response for him.

1 1/2 tonya isnt a real show tony has been lying to us and hes dodging questions to avoid being found out