Author Topic: Treeatmos - Crashing my server, server chat spammed by a bunch of people.  (Read 13584 times)

i almost feel pity for him really.
yeah, like you wouldn't have joined in on the antics at a moment's notice. don't take the moral highground here.

yeah, like you wouldn't have joined in on the antics at a moment's notice. don't take the moral highground here.
i'm not interested in going around and loving up people's innocent servers, i'm not that big of a richardhead.
my gmod server got crashed and i loving hated it, i lost so much work

this was the first time I've seen them do something with blockland in game though. the few times I checked the chat the were complaining about tumblrites and sharing pictures and videos with each other. the only other time I had a bad feeling about them was they raided vinnytheguys basicly dead forum.

Just so everyone knows, Camel, Jumbaclot, Kobewarrior, Nano, Anon, and I are NOT involved with the crashing and we didn't have prior knowledge of this nor were we in the call at the time.
Ice kirby also didnt have any part of it either I'm pretty sure.

im just going to put this out here :

we had a conversation with mr queeba about this entire incident
names and avatars are censored for security reasons

(he meant bl hack to anyone that doesnt know)

i also suggested some things to him/gave him ideas :

really, this server has alot of potential

also everyone in the call at the time participated, so everyone else wasnt involved in this, im just going to say it was a dumb decision on our part to even consider going on, apologies for that, i dont want anyone besides the crashers to take blame

11:13 PM - -kek-: they didnt crash just queeba's
11:13 PM - -kek-: they crashed like
11:13 PM - -kek: 4 servers

yet again this doesnt put the fact that treeatmos did it

also everyone in the call at the time participated, so everyone else wasnt involved in this, im just going to say it was a dumb decision on our part to even consider going on, apologies for that, i dont want anyone besides the crashers to take blame

noedit, i just litteraly responded to a post i already responded to

9:11 PM - 2: redoctober and wispfire
9:11 PM - 2: are the two you missed
9:12 PM - 2: is that enough?
9:12 PM - 1: i told him that
9:13 PM - 1: what else happened
9:13 PM - 1: did they crash any other servers
9:13 PM - 1: i know they crashed
9:13 PM - 2: i'm not sure treeatmos crashed any other servers, though he might have after we left them
9:13 PM - 1: not treeatmos
9:13 PM - 1: but we got stuff shut down
9:13 PM - 2: ..?
9:14 PM - 1: i know there was some lego name guy's FNAF rp that we got the host to shut down
9:14 PM - 2: like people shut down their servers because of us?
9:14 PM - 1: yes
9:14 PM - 1: there were a couple others i think but i dont remember them
9:14 PM - 2: yeah i think that happened once or twice
9:14 PM - 2: and there was another time where we got everyone to leave
9:14 PM - 2: but yeah that's it.

getting someone to shut down a server =/= crashing

and redo doesnt even have loving blhack wow lol seriously

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/WAmnqRj.png[/i mg]

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/NGw2Qd1.png[/im g]

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/9syHCp1.png[/i mg]

yet again this doesnt put the fact that treeatmos did it
why are you avoiding the fact that you created the group
also you don't need to hide your names, treeatmos knows who you are already, and besides he won't l33t h4x0r you because he's just some idiot. you should've really blacked out the boxes if you want to hide evidence, took me a minute to realize who is who, yet im not going to release them because i know im not a richard.

l

forget it
first line is legoboss
2nd is you
3rd is unknown
and 4th is joejack
and 5th is you
6th is wispfire
7th is you
8th is wispfire

why are you avoiding the fact that you created the group
also you don't need to hide your names, treeatmos knows who you are already, and besides he won't l33t h4x0r you because he's just some idiot. you should've really blacked out the boxes if you want to hide evidence, took me a minute to realize who is who, yet im not going to release them because i know im not a richard.

l
i know i made the group

its agreed among us it was dumb, we have already addressed this.

not to antagonize nal, but he only seems to be doing this to try to make people in the call look bad

i didnt even get on blockland until one server and mr queebas, i dont know who was leading the charge

forget it
first line is legoboss
2nd is you
3rd is unknown
and 4th is joejack
and 5th is you
6th is wispfire
7th is you
8th is wispfire
i know im not a richard.
way to live up to your own words

i know i made the group

not to antagonize nal, but he only seems to be doing this to try to make people in the call look bad

i didnt even get on blockland until one server and mr queebas, i dont know who was leading the charge
i think he hit the post button early by mistake given the random character at the bottom.

i know i made the group

you have no room to talk

i think he hit the post button early by mistake given the random character at the bottom.
he ended with the one post with an l, he began the other with "forget it"

it wasnt early, it was intended

you pull this card every chance you get lol

okay, let me just say raidcall was a dumb group and that it shouldnt have been made

the skype group had nothing to do with it anyways, so i dont get why its being targeted

he ended with the one post with an l, he began the other with "forget it"

it wasnt early, it was intended
you pull this card every chance you get lol
because you're a loving rooster, you make a group dedicated to the crashing of other people's servers, throw the blame at the people doing it when you thought the loving idea, and then have the loving balls to have your own group member shut off someones server, and give them the possibly infected antidote for it?
i have every single mother-loving flop richarding right to call you out.
okay, let me just say raidcall was a dumb group and that it shouldnt have been made

the skype group had nothing to do with it anyways, so i dont get why its being targeted
oh uh, THIS?

[6:08:58 PM] Joe Jack: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, LETS GO HOME GUYS
[6:08:59 PM] *** Cassord has changed the conversation topic to "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" ***
[6:09:52 PM] Cassord: http://puu.sh/dZvYD/4e6350b8e0.png
[6:09:57 PM] Ian The Page: DRAMA HAPPENED
[6:10:00 PM] Ian The Page: IT HA PE EN ED
[6:10:08 PM] Hacka Löken!: Link?
[6:10:33 PM] Ian The Page: index
[6:10:38 PM] Ian The Page: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272619.0
[6:10:45 PM] Ian The Page: RAIDCALL GOT DRAMAD
[6:10:46 PM] Ian The Page:  G G
sure you apologized to queeba, being the goody two shoes you are, which is a good thing, but you didn't think that this would happen?
you didn't think your stuff would be yelled at? come on, the pyro i knew was a harmless person who didn't even think of such a loving thing.
i forgive you, but remember this,
maybe as everyone tells me, you should think before you do stuff.
what did i do with pointing out your crash-team? i loving thought.
i was like "hey maybe i won't unmask this asswipe's group" then i was like "forget it."

this drama is over.

Never planned to get involved but

Do your homework before making blatant accusations that an entire group about gaming is secretly about crashing servers.