Author Topic: just lost a dollar because sams club doesnt have any working soda machines  (Read 806 times)

i waited for about 15 minutes and payed $1 just to find out there is no coca cola nor dr pepper but instead, out of order signs. I feel like I have been mugged. My money has been stolen by these big box corporations and I will loving shoot em up........

burn it to the ground

well you should see if there is anything good in the vending machine before you slam your dolla in

also smash the vending machine and take a looong piss on it, what kind of loving stuff doesn't have coke in it

nix, you dont wait 15 loving minutes for a machine.
sams club has cups that are sold at the register which you can buy for $0.89 + tax.

Maybe idk ask for your money back??????????????? Gee that's so hard to do

Maybe idk ask for your money back??????????????? Gee that's so hard to do
And wait another 15 minutes? Are you NUTS!?

ok who actually asks for their money back from a vending machine tho lol. i dont even think they allow refunds on faulty vending machines

Just tell them the vending machine is broke, show them, and ask if you could have your dollar or whatever back. It's happened to me quite a few times and they always give the money back

did i say vending machine i meant soda fountain and waiting at a register for 15 mins!!!! and no receipt and she closed the lane after me

Just tell them the vending machine is broke, show them, and ask if you could have your dollar or whatever back. It's happened to me quite a few times and they always give the money back
Well you know what, I'll just save that cup for next visit.

Go to customer service and explain what happened and ask if you could have your money back

Well you know what, I'll just save that cup for next visit.
or do this

Go to customer service and explain what happened and ask if you could have your money back
or do this
thanks for your help we got it from here