Author Topic: everyone on forums agaisnt me?  (Read 6651 times)

You take it far enough to post on my steam account even after I'm banned.
Why does your ban mean anything to me? Who says I didn't just want to be nice and treat you to a Li'l Wayne song?

Spencer I said that because of what you did to Big Bad Jellyfish.
what'd he do to him

I clicked on nonnel's and it took me to bigbadjellyfishes I didn't know it was his

No no no no no no no. During the incodent with big bad jellyfish you told him that he said something on your profile.

you said this on my profile when you got a new key

and this.

Can you please stop using the same bad picture of Lil Wayne? Or could you at least resize it so it doesn't look so horrible?

Why does your ban mean anything to me? Who says I didn't just want to be nice and treat you to a Li'l Wayne song?
making fun of me for liking Lil wayne is the stupidest thing to do.

making fun of me for liking Lil wayne is the stupidest thing to do.
I never made fun of you.

I never made fun of you.
I would fetch up all those old post, but it isn't worth it.

Thats because he doesnt.

You aren't building a very strong case with that attitude.

You aren't building a very strong case with that attitude.
This

This thread is so lol.

Wait a second. Why is Spencers ID in the 20k's?

Why the forget would you ask why people don't like you, and get mad when people tell you why?

Also, why did it take you this long to figure out that we don't like you?

For the people who don't believe Nal; this did happen, A while ago Spencer commented on my Steam Profile saying something that I commented on his profile, I responded saying I don't know who you are and I never did. I told Nal about this because I thought it was kinda funny that he's going out his way to lie when he has no proof; So Nal decided to comment on his profile because of that and tried to knock some sense into him. Never told him to do that but that's alright.

I clicked on nonnel's and it took me to bigbadjellyfishes I didn't know it was his
I doubt this would of happen, I am friends with Nonnel but I doubt you can find my profile that easily in his.

Am I the first one to notice 'against' is spelled wrong in the title?