Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 258398 times)

my 2 havnt been able to even launch during last 24 hours. dunno if its me being dumb, or an rtb issue.
or bad luck lol

i made a ticket though. so i can wait

The Arcade Dev server just died.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 10:59:11 AM by chrisbot6 »

Apologies, had to do an emergency restart of both nodes due to a networking issue. Both nodes are now back online and I've gone through and cleaned up any servers stuck in a "Waiting" state. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further issues.

Thanks

This happened last night.

I'm assuming RTB had to reset or had a DDOS attack or something, and I'm not sure if it's related to the below problems, but I'm posting it here anyway.
My server didn't automatically restart like it normally does.

After I booted it back up, I couldn't load my last autosave. It said it was loading into the server, but nothing happened. I had to download it and load it myself, ingame. I tried to change the password on the site, but nothing happened. I had to change it ingame.

And now, there are 2 versions of my server on the list. Only one is joinable.

I want to work on my server, but I can't save it from the client due to the scale of the map. I have to use RTB and collect the autosaves and I'm not really sure if it would work right now.

edit: RTB now says my server has 24000 bricks in it, but when I join, it's completely empty.

edit 2: I tried to reboot my server, to see if it would fix the problems, and it's been stuck in a "Downing" state for 10 minutes.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 08:19:09 PM by Zealott »

any non working servers should clear from the master list every 10-15 minutes

Just a reminder that anyone having problems should submit a ticket because we won't be giving support in this thread. As Rub said, we had to restart both our nodes to resolve an issue so if you're still having problems please raise a ticket or put a comment in any open ticket you've already got.

Thanks.

We've unfortunately had to reboot both our ny04 and ny05 nodes again due to some issues for certain people hosted on those nodes. Apologies for the lack of notice.

We will be adding an extra week to all active contracts to apologise for the recent disruptions to the service.

Thanks and apologies again.

Still messing around with the server? My server cant authenticate to the master server, I can't join it, neither can my friends.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:17:39 PM by Jakobblockhead »

the same thing is happening to my server as jakob, except in waves.

There have been a lot of authentication errors on Pecon7's Boss Battles.

I can't start my server. It's in an endless "Waiting" loop.

jesus what caused all these problems in the first place? was it a DDOS attack?

I am awfully convinced that it is because the servers are not updated to the most recent blockland update.

I am actually quite annoyed at how my server reset about 5 times.

Quote from: Jakob
I am actually quite annoyed at how my server won't let anyone on it, not even myself.

edit:

This happens every about 5 minutes.

Then it keeps doing it whenever I get on my server for about 10 minutes.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:56:50 PM by Jakobblockhead »