Author Topic: Is Sesame Place appropriate for me? (read entire op please)  (Read 1333 times)

I know, this is pretty embarassing to be asking this.
Well, I live in New york, and I really wanted to go to Splashdown Water Park for the summer, but we were told we could only go to Sesame Place.
As some of you know, Sesame Place is designed mostly for kids, but some rides in my opinion, can be for any age. Such as the lazy river, the roller coaster, some of the water slides, and more.
But here's the problem: I am 13. Is it appropriate for me to go here? I have the choice to opt out, but I think they were just trying to give me the last minute "no, you can't opt out" and I really don't want to make my aunt upset, since she is driving all the way from new york to pennsylvania.
Also, will this be appropriate to post on Instagram?
Who's coming with me (pretty akward):
-My aunt
-My mother
-My brother
-Me
Please give me your opinion forums.

forget yeah it's appropriate for you

adults go to disneyland dont they?

forget yeah it's appropriate for you

adults go to disneyland dont they?

It's official, Setro is a manchild.
:cookieMonster:

who gives a stuff if others think that you should, or shouldnt, be there? if there are rides, go have a blast.

anyone who tells you you're too old to do anything can go jump off a bridge into a pit of rusty nails

anyone who tells you you're too old to do anything can go jump off a bridge into a pit of rusty nails
except when someone tells you 30 year olds shouldn't breastfeed anymore ha

okay try not too take it too literally

The website says it's a "family theme park"