Poll

Do you think you would like to join LT?

Yes!
No..

Author Topic: Labtech.  (Read 8853 times)

Lab Tech
History
The history of the clan is simple, Feep made a small lab floating in the sky, I ask to join his lab and I show him what I can do, a One-Button floor kill (To kill people in the lower half to get rid of people we don't like =D) and a Self firing 'Robot'. (Press one button and it turns green then the robots start shooting arrows at eachother, then pressing the button again turned it red and stopped the robots.) After a while his Sister .:Marina:. came on board and we started making the lab bigger, making all the outfits mine, a complete black outfit with a black helmet with a red front, a black backpack on back, and some red shoulder gaurds. We made a brick to change our names to 'Lab Tech Worker' and thats basicly how it started. We gained our current members slowly on Maxxuss's server, inviting Maxxuss and making it our Home Server. =)

Info?
Hmm.. The info .. Well, the clan is just a bunch of nice people that work on events trying to do fun stuff, like killing noobs! So far we don't have a Private server but thats ok, because our Home Server is Maxxuss's. Our dedicated builds are our main Lab Tech lab, and thanks to Hugums, a Demoltions Lab near the main lab.

How to Join
To join you can either make a video of you testing your event, and if 2/3 of our main people say yes, your in! Our main people are Feep, Hugums, and I. If your event is somthing like 1234dd first did, a bomb that when you press a button to set of a bomb instantly, we probably won't accept it. But 1234 advanced and made a time bomb that inpressed me on how he advanced.

Members so Far
Feep(quit)
Orthone (Quit)
Hugums
.:Marina:.
Maxxuss (now in command plz make new post)
1234dd
Harvey

Black list

(people that we Hate and wont let in our clan)
(Tagy),BLID ????

_____________________________ _____________________________
Blah, still cant get my port forwarding right yet.

-Feep & Orthone.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 08:13:32 PM by Feep »

Woo.. =D

BTW, That trap door is made by me. The first button opens outside door, middle button sets the killing poison trap, and the last button opens the door inside. =3

i hope it wont fail

whipped something up for your clan post

Labtech

This clan is all about building and wrench events.
If you would like to join please PM and i will let you know if you may join or not.

Members:
1.Feep
2.Orthone
3..:Marina:.
4.Hugums

Thanks for you time, Feep.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 12:30:59 AM by zoneark »

Sweet thanks!
Yeah, and modify your firrt post and put what i posted.  Also get on msn

ill do it when i get on pc tommorow.

MMMkay guys i will be on Maxxuss server

feep im working on an updated lab for slate just tell me if u want anythig special in it

CAN I APPLY orthone says im not allowed in lab tech.

iReally gotta make a new account called .:Marina:. instead of ol' ozziealley...

Hmmm where should we go now? Ill be in Clone troopers room
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 04:51:49 PM by Feep »

FEEEEEEEEEP

can i make a whole lab dedicated to demolitions