Poll

Should Betel be freed?

yes
no
long live nigeria

Author Topic: Petition for Betelgeuse to have his Ban-On-Sight removed.  (Read 12082 times)

Thaaaaat's a horse rooster carrot

trust him hes an expert

Petition for torin² to have his Ben10-On-Sight removed.

Petition for torin² to have his Ben10-On-Sight removed.
granted

well yeah its literally the same 3 words, tourettes much?
"Tourettes much?"
Lmao what the forget are you talking about?

Laugh my loving ass off, why would anyone remove a BOS especially from someone who was known to be a problem user? A Ban-On-Sight is a Ban-On-Sight.
for newer users, ip bans/bos have been removed before. Betel's also much less of a problem than multiple active users

Betel's also much less of a problem than multiple active users

...up until he gets bored and Self Delete spams again.

A lot of that was due to issues in betels personal life. I'm not going to defend him doing it(forum carpet bombings are incredibly stupid), but he's in a much better place now personally. I can also completely understand people that don't want him back, no hostility here.

He's already burned his bridges, it's going to take some masterclass diplomacy to convince anyone that he's 'changed'

for newer users, ip bans/bos have been removed before. Betel's also much less of a problem than multiple active users
Still though, why let him back if you know he's going to do it again like Ike said.
But I by no means I'm not against/supporting this. Do whatever you want but just consider the possible consequences.

He's already burned his bridges, it's going to take some masterclass diplomacy to convince some people that he's 'changed'
Not going to argue with this bec you're right.

from what I've seen in-game betel's a cool kid but allowing him back on the forums is a terrible idea

I wonder if you can take away a users ability to post images?

I wonder if you can take away a users ability to post images?
I believe this is possible; some websites I do not think you can post an image from.