Author Topic: Player_Inventory  (Read 5791 times)

Either one of us are an idiot, because I don't see the relevance in what you're saying.
-____________-

So, are you gonna release this before I die of old age? :3

Depends. I've put two guys to test it. We'll see when the test results come.

Don't push him, just be patient.

Don't be an impatient forget.

You should just do server/client side so that it works properly rather than trying to prove a point to Chrono.

Of course. And point was proven. I might add a gui later, but we'll see how that come to an end.

Cool, so you are going to rewrite it now? This will be very nice to have when it's finished.

This would have to be a GUI.

Of course. And point was proven. I might add a gui later, but we'll see how that come to an end.
Wait, there isn't a GUI? Does it display your inventory? FAST EDIT:Do you mean GUI like windows and buttons?

This script I've made is completely serversided to prove my point to Chrono. I might make a gui for it to make it less buggy and increase the features. This gui will only extend the current gui, giving an extra width. I wont promise that I will make it nor release it.

Could we have a picture of this to see what it looks like?

This script I've made is completely serversided to prove my point to Chrono. I might make a gui for it to make it less buggy and increase the features. This gui will only extend the current gui, giving an extra width. I wont promise that I will make it nor release it.
So you already made a GUI, but you might make another to make it better? Also....
Could we have a picture of this to see what it looks like?

No! I haven't made any gui yet! Where did you get that misleading information from?