Clan [USSR]

Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 112079 times)

i cant believe this thread just got 9 consecutive clicks....

STFU WITH YOUR CLICKING1!!!!1!~@

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

I hereby confirm to have been given the password by USSR entrepreneur en. In the progress MotEBarnabis was also given the password.

Please confirm entrepreneur en.

im workin on my re application face. so yea i guess ill post in gallery when done.

Dude, I'm fine with that. i can conferm for you.

I doubt any of you have been in their server. The're actually cool guys. Just don't piss them off or your ass is banned.

Thnaks, its just so none runs amok on the server. Don't give out pass to anyone, i've written it down here on a peice of paiper, which is hang up on my wall, noone can get it ;)

I hereby confirm to have been given the password by USSR entrepreneur en. In the progress MotEBarnabis was also given the password.

Please confirm entrepreneur en.

Yes, yes. All is well.

Nothing is well, the server Is crashing (Multibal)! Total chaos!

EDIT: nvm eveything back to normal, wizzy got too big :S sumz fixed it :D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 02:30:38 PM by The Unknown »

Yet the replies keep comming XD

i've pulled my self together and decided to join ussr for good. I bet this does not come to many's suprise. I'm joining becouse i'm tierd of being ask about being wanted to join a clan (auctly i've also been hijacked once by [FORCE] and forced(heh) into there clan. So now i'm gonna go in and build an application as soon as I can :)

oh yeah, the FORCE thing, heh strange situation to find ones self in :P
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 02:36:38 PM by The Unknown »

i've pulled my self together and decided to join ussr for good. I bet this does not come to many's suprise. I'm joining becouse i'm tierd of being ask about being wanted to join a clan (auctly i've also been hijacked once by [FORCE] and forced(heh) into there clan. So now i'm gonna go in and build an application as soon as I can :)

Dude that's awesome! Post it here at our forums, http://loelarcade.smfserver.com/
I also want ALL USSR members to sign up there too, that way news can get around quicker.