Author Topic: Pig Festival - 2012 (Need game designers/helpers)  (Read 2453 times)

What is it?
Pig Festival is basically a county fair, but this one has rides, games, music, and lights!

When is it?
So far, I am maybe 50% done with it. I'm trying to get the rides and Game stands finished. Once that is done, we can get a date up.

Can I help?
Yes! I would appreciate some assistance. I would like help with the game stands.

Pictures
New Ride!
Overview (so far)
Enterance
Stage
Games
Rides (Yes they work)

Hope you can enjoy the experience!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 07:53:58 PM by Tomaz »

Those swings are hot.

Looks like fun, I could help.

I'm curious as to how the rides work, other then that sounds like an interesting idea. You should allow people to submit songs they have made and then have them played at the stage.

I'm curious as to how the rides work, other then that sounds like an interesting idea. You should allow people to submit songs they have made and then have them played at the stage.

That's exactly what I was thinking about doing for the songs at the festival. Im expecialy going to do the songs I've made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4mP9XD_I6k
And the rides work with events. Sadly they do not move up.

make an animal area

like poultry barn, goat+alpaca barn, livestock barn (cows n' sheep), etc

AND IF YOU MAKE THE BARNS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FAIR I WILL KILL YOU

Piggy has to be in this guys.
If you don't know who piggy is....
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=66032.0

I'm going to make a Petting zoo :D
NOT ENOUGH

DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO COME TO YOUR FAIR OR NOT
ANIMALS ARE NEEDED

mmm those looks like lovey swines...

can i touch one

I can help you make a jeep roller coaster, or if you have the coaster vehicle, Ill make a normal one.

Looks awesome, can we set up an area with our games and currency (tickets) to buy prizes, etc?

Reminds me of that amusement park in like v9-10