Poll

Fail Bin Lemurdecatta?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Peaceful War has voted to put Lemurdecatta in the Fail Bin. Type votefail...  (Read 19921 times)

By acting like you are better and don't care what other people say about you. When someone I trusted went beserk and told a whole bunch of lies about me, it would hurt my feelings. This is because I have friends outside the internet that use it. They can see it, and tease me about it. (They are my friends, just because they tease me doesn't mean we are not friends, it is just our loving up relationship.) Anyway, loosen up, chill out, and go with the flow is the best advice I can give you right now.

CONGRATZ MAN!!!!

YOU HAVE FRIENDS "outside the internet??" WTF DOES THAT MEAN, DONT YOU MEAN IN THE REAL LIFE, OR OUTSIDE WORLD? OR AT SCHOOL?

I HARDLY DOUBT YOU HAVE FRIENDS, I AM SURE WE ALL HAVE FRIENDS; NONE OF MY FRIENDS GO ON BLOCKLAND CAUSE THE GAME IS NOT THAT POPULAR

STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, I DONT THINK I CARE OR JEALOUS

STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS

I was bragging? I did not realized you would take it this way. I was only trying to help, but since you will not take it, I will just sit back and laugh at the flames that shall soon rise. :D

[onTopic] Lemurdecatta, you  need to straighten yourself out, if you don't do it soon, then you shall never be accepted in this forum. i have seen enough noobs come in and think they are all that, then leave thinking that they are a peice of stuff. Or they just leave angry and confused. Either way is good, to me. :P

I DONT THINK THAT IS HELPING

You must not have read the first part, I was just letting you know about how you are acting like a lot of noobs and how you will winde like them.

Voted for the bin. Stop bitching already.

I was bragging? I did not realized you would take it this way. I was only trying to help, but since you will not take it, I will just sit back and laugh at the flames that shall soon rise. :D
Don't bother. From what I've seen, he's beyond help.

Great, now his caps key is broken.

Also, does anyone know(for sure) that this is lewcigarette like I suspect? I would like to know :/

No Lewcigarette, he would still have a grudge against IcyGamma and wouldn't be smart enough to hide it as part as his disguise.

It could be that Gears of war dude that had the inability to get over himself, his dumb ass game fanboyism, and he had a bad caps lock key. Even if he is a newer noob (not newb) then he should still be dealt with.

EDIT: Just looked at his profile and he seams to be simular to that mac man who insulted everyone with his profile.

Ok the votes are in its time for badspot to make his move.

I know they all say caps lock is the cruise control for cool... but seriously, how many extra chromosomes do you have? Judging by your autistic super powers, I'm gonna go with 5.

I HARDLY DOUBT YOU HAVE FRIENDS
so, you are saying that he does have friends?

so, you are saying that he does have friends?
I think that was the meaning he intended. Read the next sentence.

I know they all say caps lock is the cruise control for cool... but seriously, how many extra chromosomes do you have? Judging by your autistic super powers, I'm gonna go with 5.
Then it's a good thing he can't reproduce.