Poll

Which servers do you think should win? (View topic for server info)

|Orange|'s Kill the King
15 (27.3%)
Crispy_'s Zombie Race
7 (12.7%)
Ducky duck's Rapids Challenge
8 (14.5%)
miniiron45's Company Fort Wars
11 (20%)
p0th3ad's Server
3 (5.5%)
-Dogling-'s Custom Left 4 Block
4 (7.3%)
PurpleSir's Freebuild
0 (0%)
Prokiller10's Block Cube
3 (5.5%)
Mr Queeba's Servers
3 (5.5%)
Outpact's Hookrope Knife DM
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: CBMHosting server contest!  (Read 8038 times)

CBMHosting server contest!

Voting is now open! Vote to have your favorite idea hosted!

Information:

I am happy to announce that we are going to be doing our first ever server contest! We have two server slots now open and have decided that the people with the two most popular server ideas according to the community's votes will be given the server slots. Servers will be chosen by the community's votes alone, I will step in only if I see something that needs to be dealt with by me.

Rules:

• Contestants have one week from today (7/7/2014) to post their server ideas. After the week is up, I will add all the servers into a poll which the community will vote on to determine the two most popular ideas.
• The community will then have one week to vote on the servers they want to see hosted.
• Potential servers must be in development or an idea that will be acted upon to qualify, no "maybe I'll do this" or "I'd like to do this, but I'm not sure". In short, be serious with your suggestions.
One suggestion per server please, do not make multiple posts for one server. You can do that once voting is opened. If a server is already mentioned in the topic, please refrain from posting anything more about it until voting.
• If you have a topic already for your server, please post the link.
• For those who do not, provide a description and a few photos of the server you want to host if possible.
• People who already have a CBMHost server are not eligible for this contest.

Once the voting period is up, the two servers that have the highest amount of votes will be declared the winners and the owners will be sent PMs on how to get their servers with CBMHosting. Good luck to all and may the best servers win!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:26:18 AM by Cowboy6 »

My Idea: Kill the King

Simple, the attackers must kill the king in the castle, but his guards must protect them. I am currently building a castle that would work with this. The attackers would have to do certain things to get into the castle, such as capturing a tower or lowering the bridge.

EDIT: Added stuff
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 04:44:28 PM by |Orange| »

Good luck guys, can't wait till we get to see who wins :)

zombie race

race to the finish with zombies. maps will rotate speedkart style.

basically the players start at a place and have to get through the zombies to the finish/goal, which can be on the top of a building or whatever. first person to reach the finish or to survive wins
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 06:47:04 PM by Crispy_ »

Speedkart Track Development

Those who are willing and interested will collaborate in constructing tracks for the Speedkart Gamemode or for the upcoming Superkart Gamemode.

There is an on-going lack of new and fresh tracks, and it's a LOT of work to complete a decent track single handedly. Having a dedicated CBM server would be really helpful.

(I'll have pics of some of the projects soon)

EDIT: Just realized, I might already have a server - currently checking...

EDIT2: I have a server already, so ignore this.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 09:20:59 PM by Farad »

Exciting. When will you guys make an interaction panel for the server? Such as reading the console, remove eval, remove loading bricks, and more?

Rapids Challenge

You float down the rapids and try to survive by dodging killer/exploding bricks, sharks, Electrical traps, and more!

Its a mix of Death Run and Crouch Race but you can't stop moving and it has different challenges with no people making it happen, and you can never stop.

At the end you must DM your way to victory or stay alive.

I am working on Seven maps with my Administrative team (Spartan, Aoki, Cosmic Dragon Knight, and other players)
I am thinking of adding a map where you have to outrun something like explosions or collapsing bricks er something like that.

The server is sponsored by Qi, and I already have a server up so I need a way to host two. How should I- Oh wait.

Ill post it here c:

Two maps done already! Ill get pics soon.

Here are some links,

My servers
Rapids Challenge Direct Thread
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:20:50 PM by Ducky duck »

Exciting. When will you guys make an interaction panel for the server? Such as reading the console, remove eval, remove loading bricks, and more?

I was working on the panel for them. I'm just reaally lazy.

Co-...

*Ghoststar remembers rocket snake

Awesome