Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney (Nigerian Cunts win!)  (Read 40770 times)

yeah so waldo told me to come over and ask whether you want the championship basketball game to be live broadcasted and announced or not. the quality may not be that great but i think it'd add to a little fun. it'd cost a little chunk of money but it might be worth it in the long run. up to you guys

yeah so waldo told me to come over and ask whether you want the championship basketball game to be live broadcasted and announced or not. the quality may not be that great but i think it'd add to a little fun. it'd cost a little chunk of money but it might be worth it in the long run. up to you guys

Wat.

eh it turns out its free 30 trial so... no money yay
That would be sweet. Give me the link before the game starts and ill put it in the welcome message and topic.

Who would even watch the broadcast though like just join the server you can even talk to people and move around.

Who would even watch the broadcast though like just join the server you can even talk to people and move around.
People browsing the forums on mobile devices

You guys ready for tomorrow's game? It's going to be good! :)

I can stream.
forget i have no clue how all these video streaming sites work. all i've ever done is audio stream. if you want to stream that'd be great. we could probably hook up a skype/steam call to get audio streaming along with it?

Game most likely is getting moved to Sunday. My friend wants me to be his pit crew for him tomorrow night. Last race of the year.

Game is moved to tomorrow at 9PM Eastern time.

Hammer, the server has been lagging for the past few days. I usually get 70-80 latency at this server but I'm getting 120-130 latency right now. And sometimes the server randomly gets lag spikes and we have to wait until the lag stops. I hope you can see what's up with the server and fix it because the final game is tomorrow night.

Hammer, the server has been lagging for the past few days. I usually get 70-80 latency at this server but I'm getting 120-130 latency right now. And sometimes the server randomly gets lag spikes and we have to wait until the lag stops. I hope you can see what's up with the server and fix it because the final game is tomorrow night.
I will join in about 10 minutes, and see what the problem is.
If you had reported the lag earlier, I would solve it sooner.
And please be more detailed.

I'm getting around 100 latency as well. Everything is delayed.

Also all players try to get to the server an hour early. I'll be on around 7PM to set things up.

I'm getting around 100 latency as well. Everything is delayed.

Also all players try to get to the server an hour early. I'll be on around 7PM to set things up.
According to Pingdom, the latency is going down a lot today.
Yesterday, I trued everything I could to reduce the lag. It's certainly not CPU-related, and not related to the network.
So I'll talk with the VPS provider, and find out if there's an explanation for this.
The high ping is happening across all HamHost servers.