Author Topic: Stop being assforgets to people who like things you dont  (Read 3975 times)

Bronies and furries are the exact same stuff.

I WAKE THE forget UP.
THE TOPIC IS FAIL BINNED.

WHAT THE forget.

I can solemnly abjure anything against my beliefs or likes to the standing of my own recognition. We do not need people like the op to boss us around and tell us what to like and what not to like. I firmly believe that it's our right to believe and think whatever the hell we want to think and believe, and nobody gave you the job to keep us all together like a pack of sheep.

If you want to do something about this whole nonsensical argument, try doing or saying something different for a change.

I WAKE THE forget UP.
THE TOPIC IS FAIL BINNED.

WHAT THE forget.
YOU'REloving CULL CAUSE YOU HARF THE TF2 THAT MAKES WHT ЫОУ Сы убер цул цаусе you hat FURRIS.

Ok i'm over this topic.

I can solemnly abjure anything against my beliefs or likes to the standing of my own recognition. We do not need people like the op to boss us around and tell us what to like and what not to like. I firmly believe that it's our right to believe and think whatever the hell we want to think and believe, and nobody gave you the job to keep us all together like a pack of sheep.

If you want to do something about this whole nonsensical argument, try doing or saying something different for a change.
You couldn't possibly believe we should have different opinions!

Furry pictures were deleted B)

But they're furcigarettes, the internet's demonic worshippers.

everyones missing the point ^

I don't worship demons though

You couldn't possibly believe we should have different opinions!

Different opinions or not though, some people here need to chill the forget out and learn their place (hint; it's quiet and out of the way)

I don't worship demons though
holy stuff what the hell is wrong with you do you at least sacrifice children

Furries are mad because they got owned

Also:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:29:10 PM by Dodger »