Author Topic: Damn Hippies stealing my stuff  (Read 4196 times)

I was asking around on a few sites, what kind of charges i can press on the people who stole my loving skateboard.
so here's the story,

last night i was out on town skating it up with some bros, all was good we smoked a little. we got kicked out of a few parking lots as usual. we smoked some more, skated some more, and by the time 11PM rolled around i was super loving stoned so i was half aware of everything and i forgot to bring my 255$ loving skateboard back inside my house and i woke up the next morning and it was loving gone. i asked the front desk of my apartment complex to review the tapes of last night after i went in. but i was wondering what kind of charges i can press on the starfish who stole my loving deck. i was so loving pissed i went around all loving day asking who's seen a brother on a white skateboard with purple grip. everybody said they would "keep an eye out" but i bet it was BS. my homies said thats a super bummer becuase i bought the deck not even a month ago.

Additional info: i live in DFW are of texas

Please help me get back my board or atleast tell me info about the kind of charges i can press on this brother.

well i was gonna give the stuff back but since you called me a hippie i guess im keeping it back door

growing up in the dfw area i can safely say that you're probably not getting it back (even if i never have had anything stolen)

best you could do is call the police, have them investigate? idek

op doesnt live up to his name

Your fault.

ya dont leave your skateboard out anymores :)
idk how ur gonna press chargez against a person u dont even know

ya dont leave your skateboard out anymores :)
idk how ur gonna press chargez against a person u dont even know
well i was planning on seeing id i saw whoever picked up my deck on the video feed and getting a plate number or something and taking that to the police

So is marijuana legal in Texas. If not going to authorities is a bad idea.

Moral of the story: Don't be irresponsible.

frog and toad: hippies stole my skateboard

So is marijuana legal in Texas. If not going to authorities is a bad idea.
its not like the cops are gonna drug test you lol

Kinda sounds like you deserved it.

set a research trap, kids cant resist it these days