Author Topic: Damn Hippies stealing my stuff  (Read 4195 times)

idk apparently if it doesn't blink and make fan noises it's worthless??? Don't question the handicaps raven
You don't have to get upset at us just cause you probably wasted $250 on a piece of wood.

Kish is trying to say that not everybody thinks skateboards in general are valuable

At least, that's what I think kish is trying to say.
why is your font god damn segoe

You don't have to get upset at us just cause you probably wasted $250 on a piece of wood.
I've spent far more then that on my boards. I enjoy skating just as some of you love computers and such

I've spent far more then that on my boards. I enjoy skating just as some of you love computers and such
A $1500 computer is objectively better than a $1000 computer.
Can't really say that so much about a $50 piece of wood and a $500 piece of wood?

Can't really say that so much about a $50 piece of wood and a $500 piece of wood?
but there's more to skateboard then just wood?

looks like the guy who stole your board was a
smooth criminal
-ba dum tshhhhhhhhhh-
OT - Why will you pay 255 dosh for a plank with wheels
also don't stone yourself like a friend again when you have a 255 dosh plank with wheels
(you can easily buy a sport bike for less than 255 or even a motorbike for 300 but atleast its decent)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:34:00 PM by Bomberguy »

jesus christ wtf is wrong with you people

this person had something they valued taken from their possession unfairly
is that ever ok? is that ever more ok than other cases? i don't really think anyone's in a position to try and invalidate OP's feelings on the matter. regardless of if he was on fifty-seven different drugs at once or not, and regardless of if you think a skateboard is a valuable item, if OP legitimately acquired the item, he has every right to be upset about someone taking it. this is a completely subjective scenario given from OP's point of view.

and please don't try and compare this to the value of a computer. a computer is obviously generally more useful and more powerful than a skateboard, and more valuable in most cases, but it serves to muddy things up and randomly dismiss OP's problem. OP gets enjoyment from skateboarding just as you might get enjoyment from a computer. comparing values is pretty irrelevant as well unless you're speaking in a more general context of thievery.

aslo y wud u guys spend $1000+ on a bunhc of metl n platstic.. my $250 netbulk workz just fyne jeez u guys r crazy
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 05:39:10 PM by otto-san »

hey im hippy, dont blame it on us

is that ever ok? is that ever more ok than other cases? i don't really think anyone's in a position to try and invalidate OP's feelings on the matter. regardless of if he was on fifty-seven different drugs at once or not, and regardless of if you think a skateboard is a valuable item, if OP legitimately acquired the item, he has every right to be upset about someone taking it. this is a completely subjective scenario given from OP's point of view.

and please don't try and compare this to the value of a computer. a computer is obviously generally more useful and more powerful than a skateboard, and more valuable in most cases, but it serves to muddy things up and randomly dismiss OP's problem. OP gets enjoyment from skateboarding just as you might get enjoyment from a computer. comparing values is pretty irrelevant as well unless you're speaking in a more general context of thievery.

aslo y wud u guys spend $1000+ on a bunhc of metl n platstic.. my $250 netbulk workz just fyne jeez u guys r crazy
tl;dr that stuff

being upset = ok
completely failing to learn his lesson = not ok
failing to accept any responsibility at all = loving handicapped

but there's more to skateboard then just wood?
I would also laugh at someone who had a Mac stolen, because they paid $3000 for a computer that's not even as good as a custom built rig for $1500.
It's not the hobby we're laughing at here, it's people getting suckered into buying (then losing) really over priced brand names.

how dare someone spend money on something that they're passionate about right guys? haha

well there are many things that differ a walmart skateboard from a 250$ skateboard, first off the loving type of wood. if you get shiity ass wood of course as soon as you pop a few kickflips it will break thats why high quality stuff is like oak or maple. second the type of trucks you got. your trucks are the stuff holding your wheals to the board, you gotta have reliable trucks for high speads so you dont wabbl eout and bust ass. next you want some rad bearings. the bearing are for speed and they go off this apec system the higher the apec the faster they go. next you need some wheels, your wheels are your traction , your traction is whether you bust ass or not. you want some more expensive but reliable wheels not some cheep ass stuff that will wear out in 4 miles. and your grip. grip is probably the cheapest of all of this stuff becuase its basically sand paper. but its not sand paper exactly, there are different kinds of grips some for popping some tricks faster and some fore snagging onto your shoes and keeping you on the board. now the kind of deck you got is a big loving deal. if you get something like a longboard your meant to go faster and drift longer. i can go on and on and on for paragraphs about how the differance of a 20$ skateboard and a 500$ skateboard would be but i think you get the general idea about it now homie.

how dare someone spend money on something that they're passionate about right guys? haha
angry mac user detected
 :cookieMonster: