Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 911538 times)

I was connecting my roof and I was getting to the top part and every time I tried to place a brick, some other part would break. I just got so pissed that I put my fist through the roof and threw the house against the wall.

Thats an awful way to solve your problems

Man, if the Roblox forums had this topic, lawsuits and bans would be flyin'!

Thats an awful way to solve your problems
Indeed. Unneeded actions were taken. It wasn't the humble house fault, it was yours. Try practicing construction skills with support for the bricks. BTW guys, the main sets I own are Space themed, so I've never really made anything house-like...besides a L4D saferoom and an outpost.
Man, if the Roblox forums had this topic, lawsuits and bans would be flyin'!
"The post that came from Outer Spaaaaace."

BTW guys, the main sets I own are Space themed, so I've never really made anything house-like...

I feel you man.
Even the 2008 death star did not give me enough 2x4s to make a house ;-;

ok it probably did but i want to make a big house that isn't entirely light grey

it seems that I never have enough 2x4's

it seems that I never have enough BRICKS

THAT'S why my brikwars battle is small.

also,

unorganized colors ftw.

Non-overlapping bricks ftw

Rainbows are cool
it seems that I never have enough BRICKS
THAT'S why my brikwars battle is small.
Que? You're hosting a battle?

Its because I was taking too long wasnt I. :(

Haven't posted anything in a while so I figured I would get some pictures of some stuff I've made

Bespin Vignette (Complete with part of the 25th Legion!)

AT-RT (might've already posted this, I forget :s)

stuff that's it :(
I really need to build more

Guess who just got lucky at the store today.

Each was $9, bought three of them for $30, which is the same price for 1 of these online. I would have bought more but, I don't have THAT much money.

Nice, make the battlefeild look good now. Maybe once a few of the battles with you area is over I could host the forums on. I have a 2 48x48 baseplates, 1 mountainous baseplate, 3 16x32 baseplates (2 are taken up by lego modular town petshop mode), 2 16x16 baseplates, and 2 8x16 baseplates. 168x48 plate is what I end up with which I shall turn into 1 way capture the flag. An army has to invade the area into the petshop and get the doge, once they get the doge they must bring back the doge to a dropship they also have to defend at the moment. Live 15 minutes from a lego store so if I need extra bricks for it I can go to there pick a brick wall which offers fill up a large cup of lego bricks of your choice for $15.95

EDIT: Looking at baseplates to buy, should I buy two 48 x 48 extra large baseplates? Or will one do and use the rest to buy maybe some roads? I will be buying most of this from bricklink.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:19:07 PM by Legodude77 »

EDIT: Looking at baseplates to buy, should I buy two 48 x 48 extra large baseplates? Or will one do and use the rest to buy maybe some roads? I will be buying most of this from bricklink.
get one 48x48 and some of the smaller blue 32x32 ones. the blue ones can be used as water so there useful for beach raids or normal baseplates.