Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39282 times)

are 20k veterans yet

does anyone know what happened to flubbman97 btw

are 20k veterans yet
Yeah we are buddy :p

does anyone know what happened to flubbman97 btw
He's still on, just not popular anymore. He even still makes BL videos from time to time.

Jorgur's medieval RPG. Gad, I miss that server so damn much.

Also, the first time I hosted a server, where only one guy joined (I honestly think it was Buddy or someone), and I banned him for not saying hello when he joined.
This was in a Fort Wars server, where everything was green, and there was a crappy maze under the map. Oh, yeah, I just remembered. I didn't even have a minigame up in there, and I got mad at this other guy for not shooting guns and stuff (and banned him, being the noob I was).

my first experience would be hosting GCF New York and since guy playing along with me and he's like "I've been to new York so I could probably find my way around here"

Okay all of a sudden i remmebered this zapt survival server and now I REALLY miss zapt

why has no one tried to fix it yet :(

i remember playing on wizzard's dogfight back in 2011
there was a combat shotgun from the old t+t and it was amazing. i only just found it recently, and i nearly creamed my pants when i found it
it is the best shotgun ever and i've finally found it after 4 years

battlemix
nibbles zombies game

there was a combat shotgun from the old t+t and it was amazing. i only just found it recently, and i nearly creamed my pants when i found it
it is the best shotgun ever and i've finally found it after 4 years
post pics i think i remember it too

I still remember the first SpeedKart server. Good times.

pecon boss battles year 1, kitchen, etc.
also

it was that many years ago???? daaamn

it was that many years ago???? daaamn
2011-2012 dont seem so distant to me, if only because 2013 and 2014 were just a blur to me for some reason

I still don't know why crown quit jailbreak. It was one of the only good servers, had good builds, and had 35+ every time it was hosted. It makes me sad.