Author Topic: General [ID Stealer]  (Read 6710 times)

Holy stuff that is alot
It is, I know him IRL he likes variety.

It is, I know him IRL he likes variety.

And stealing names <cough>

Holy forget.
It's that Deep Sea Diver guy.
Remember that drama?

If his name was just "General" on the IRC, it's probably this dipstuff.
He keeps using my name on the IRC, and registering it hardly helps.

My ID is 4872.
Mine is 4878, touche.

Nice to know i'm loved ._.

Nice to know i'm loved ._.
"I'm going to ignore every point and claim that people hate me by using sarcasm."

"I'm going to ignore every point and claim that people hate me by using sarcasm."
Alright be nice, Ghost just is not accustomed to the way he is suppose to act on the forums...I should know, I know him personally.

Alright be nice, Ghost just is not accustomed to the way he is suppose to act on the forums...I should know, I know him personally.
Probably it's your alt.

Yup, its official, i just said forget you and gave him the god damn account, i didnt wanna screw with him anymore.

Yup, its official, i just said forget you and gave him the god damn account, i didnt wanna screw with him anymore.
I couldn't find an image in the first 15 pages of google images that expresses how I would facepalm to this.

Probably it's your alt.
My alts are only female robots.
Well that was a silly mistake.

I couldn't find an image in the first 15 pages of google images that expresses how I would facepalm to this.
He Pmed me about it, I'm waiting for him to tell me why he gave it to him in the first place.