Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 9292 times)

the some of the supports collapsed supposedly because of all the fire but idk how that would work. if you throw a iron girder into a fire nothing happens to it.
The building had all it's supports on the outside for maximum office space. The plane ripped the supports down, so all the floors above where the plane hit started to fall. The remaining supports could not support the weight of the debree, and then it slowly collapsed.

Slowly collapsed?
That brother went down in just a few seconds lol.

Oh boy..

I vaguely remember the days following 9/11 (I would've been five years old) but I didn't know or even care what was going on. I remember my parents and grandparents were stressed out and always watching the news but I didn't understand anything.

why do people keep saying this, do you guys have no idea of how to subtract years?
I was like just barely 3 years old at the time okay

First the leaked celebrity nudes and now 9/11? Coincidence? I think not.

9/11 has, whether you think it or not, changed americans.

Like, seriously, whenever I see a plane fly low I get loving scared and thoughts of terrorist go into my mind.

9/11 has, whether you think it or not, changed americans.

Like, seriously, whenever I see a plane fly low I get loving scared and thoughts of terrorist go into my mind.
Lol, seriously, with airport security how it is nowadays, it's pretty much impossible for there to be a repeat of 9/11.

that's because you're crazy

imo 9/11.... not a big deal

inb4flame inb4deaththreats

The building had all it's supports on the outside for maximum office space. The plane ripped the supports down, so all the floors above where the plane hit started to fall. The remaining supports could not support the weight of the debree, and then it slowly collapsed.
He means WTC 7. No plane hit WTC 7, yet it still collapsed.

First the leaked celebrity nudes and now 9/11? Coincidence? I think not.
Illuminati confirmed

imo 9/11.... not a big deal

inb4flame inb4deaththreats
You were two years old then, obviously it wasn't a big deal to you.

Never forgetti
Eleventh spaghetti

I was either 1 or 2 so i don't remember stuff

I was about 5 or 6. Don't remember much, my parents recall me asking about it when I saw it on the TV or something tho.

More people died in the revenge than the actual event