Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 781762 times)

then they should take away the completely pointless wall running.
hey now, you can go in front of the windows at the attacker's start of king's row and walljump on the pillars
how is that useless?

in what universe is the wallrunning completely useless
all of them. very little spots to wallrun and where there are it pretty much gives you no tactical advantage at all.
only time i find it useful or see others use it is if you get blown into the air and can run against a wall to saftey

Now I can play Zenyatta without being one shot by widowmaker every time I arrive to the battlefield?

Now I can play Zenyatta without being one shot by widowmaker every time I arrive to the battlefield?
yes unless you get headshot of course
to clarify the headshot damage at full charge is the same (300) but the bodyshot damage at full charge was lowered (150 to 120)
also they made it so you can't constantly scope/unscope quickly anymore thank god because it made her able to move faster while still in sniper mode
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 06:49:32 PM by gr8dayseth »

all of them. very little spots to wallrun and where there are it pretty much gives you no tactical advantage at all.
only time i find it useful or see others use it is if you get blown into the air and can run against a wall to saftey
Even if it's only a little useful, the existence of it as a mechanic isn't intrusive at all. Accidentally wallrunning doesnt get you killed.

hey i have this now i gues
carolcat#1618

i'm the best healer around idk. i'm not good enough to kill people so i heal instead.

hey i have this now i gues
carolcat#1618

i'm the best healer around idk. i'm not good enough to kill people so i heal instead.
Play zenyatta if you want to get kicked in the richard (or ovaries) every 10 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytdp4obq9g

his wallrun is very useful actually, i use it a lot

it can be used for dodging, contesting points, looking cool, getting to sniper spots, flanks, etc
at first i thought it didnt have much uses but after watching some tips on videos, it helped so much

o and in general it can help with survivability
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:15:24 PM by Xillogean »

What was it?
Chinese overwatch rip off that looked like it was made 10 years ago

Chinese overwatch rip off that looked like it was made 10 years ago

dont forget Paladins
I played the beta for it, it was ok but its very similar to overwatch

What was it?

A Chinese Overwatch copy using several stolen assets including UI elements, character abilities, map layouts, and even Widowmaker's model

and even Widowmaker's model
wasn't bastion exactly the same too