Author Topic: STOCKING - OR HOW I LEARNED TO NOT GIVE A forget.  (Read 58142 times)

Because in Belgium, when 16, you are an adult, capable of raping!
Raping is legal in Belgium?

I still think she's adorable. Ya'll can go forget yourselves.

I have no idea who he is :(

Then what happened to:
I still don't remember asking. I'm speaking hypothetically. If I did ask, I probably asked to see if she was doing well.

I love how you're still trying to say that I'm this and that. First autistic, now schizophrenic? What are you trying to accomplish with that?
Not sure. What are you trying to accomplish by calling me a child enthusiast? The only thing you're trying to do here is make me feel bad about myself for trying to help this god damn girl out and that makes me a monster.

Oh yes, and I'm supposed to tell you how a girl that you scared is doing?
Uh, what.

You understand I've forgotten all about her by this point, right? You guys are digging your nails into healed wounds trying to make me bleed old blood over something that is neither relevant to my life or to hers.

Grow up.

Also, for the last time, you're not a doctor, so stop acting like one already.
I'm sorry for calling you autistic, though I believe you act awkwardly.
I'm sorry for calling you schizophrenic, though I believe you act paranoid.

However, I believe you are mentally deficient. At the very least, you are acting irrationally. From the way you respond to simple comments, I have no doubt that most of Shelby's fear concerning me is generated by yourself.

Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget me.

. . . women are too unintelligent and unfit to be worthy of him. no.
. . . voraciously lusting after girls on a web forum for children is normal. ... what
. . . everyone is equal, except for the people Iban deems less equal. no. everyone is equal.
. . . human beings are capable of never lying. no. i just expect them not to.
. . . you can whine about how you'll never get the chance to go to college to garner sympathy. ... what
. . . you can assert your enrollment at a college to justify a career in the fast food industry at 18. It's perfectly acceptable.
. . . 15 year olds aren't children, they're full grown women asking to be raped by him. That isn't a loaded statement, nope.
. . . being loveually attracted to 15-year-olds doesn't make you a loveual predator. At 17? Really? I'm a loveual predator?
. . . when Iban jumps to conclusions he isn't wrong, everyone else is just ignorant. lol.
Everything about this is aimed at manipulating the weak minded and easily offended. You should be a politician.

It doesn't matter how feasible Iban's plans were, only the nature of his intentions.
To help her. I don't know what else to say about it.

Just throwing this on the table...
I don't even remember the adoption thing but I assure you it was a joke.

Also this.

Nice! I sure do look like a bastard there.

The conversation that's from is me proving I not only have the intentions, but the means of receiving castration.

Considering how awful you people think I am, isn't this a good thing?

so i go watch satudary night live with my family for two hours leaving my wii to stare at iban's post to my letter and8 pages appear that are basically irrelevant to, uh, everything.
great going guys. 10/10 would cry again.

Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget me.

I will. :D

She was 15 at the time and had the education of a 3rd grader. Calling Child Services could have secured her an agent, which would have ensured she could have received a proper upbringing and even go to highschool, as to make friends/find a boyfriend/etc.
If you felt it was needed to call child protective services on mina maybe we should report you for child enthusiasm/soliciting love from a minor but im not gonna since it'll ruin your life.  I don't know if other people on the forums will though!

If you felt it was needed to call child protective services on mina maybe we should report you for child enthusiasm/soliciting love from a minor but im not gonna since it'll ruin your life.  I don't know if other people on the forums will though!
I've never solicited love from a minor.

so i go watch satudary night live with my family for two hours leaving my wii to stare at iban's post to my letter and8 pages appear that are basically irrelevant to, uh, everything.
great going guys. 10/10 would cry again.
stfu cs spammer

I still don't remember asking. I'm speaking hypothetically. If I did ask, I probably asked to see if she was doing well.
Not sure. What are you trying to accomplish by calling me a child enthusiast? The only thing you're trying to do here is make me feel bad about myself for trying to help this god damn girl out and that makes me a monster.
Uh, what.

Never called you a child enthusiast, I said that you disgust me.
She didn't want help, threatening to call CPS on her isn't a way to help.

You understand I've forgotten all about her by this point, right? You guys are digging your nails into healed wounds trying to make me bleed old blood over something that is neither relevant to my life or to hers.

Grow up.
You grow up. You obviously haven't forgotten about her.

I'm sorry for calling you autistic, though I believe you act awkwardly.
I'm sorry for calling you schizophrenic, though I believe you act paranoid.

However, I believe you are mentally deficient. At the very least, you are acting irrationally. From the way you respond to simple comments, I have no doubt that most of Shelby's fear concerning me is generated by yourself.

I have no mental issues whatsoever, I (and other people it seems) don't get where you're coming up with this. Telling the truth isn't a mental issue.

The reason you look so awful is because you keep bringing this onto yourself. I've told you this before.

i still don't know how any of this is relelvant to anything.

stfu cs spammer
fuk u lern 2 dodge

OP wanted me to post this:

9:10 PM - Hella jeff - Herpderper: Theres the picture
9:10 PM - Hella jeff - Herpderper: Stocking went away
9:10 PM - Hella jeff - Herpderper: Right after I mentioned the picture on gaia
9:10 PM - Hella jeff - Herpderper: and calling 'her' zoneark

fuk u lern 2 dodge
^ this is the reason I don't have a problem with CS.

I mean FUK U LAGAR I WAS TYPING

HerpDerper has won.

But, next thing to contemplate.  Who is HerpDerper?

Never called you a child enthusiast, I said that you disgust me.
She didn't want help, threatening to call CPS on her isn't a way to help.
I mishandled being blocked. I admit it. I was woefully irresponsible after that. I'm sorry.

You grow up. You obviously haven't forgotten about her.
I genuinely cared for her. Although I haven't forgotten about her, I do not concern myself with her.

I have no mental issues whatsoever, I (and other people it seems) don't get where you're coming up with this. Telling the truth isn't a mental issue.
Then I apologize entirely.

The reason you look so awful is because you keep bringing this onto yourself. I've told you this before.
Yea. If I remained apathetic about these kinds of things I'd be in the clear, but that is not in my nature.

I draw your attention to the "asked for nudes" part.
If Stocking wishes to explain the setting of that conversation, Stocking may do so. It is not my ability to tell.

I don't care if it kills me. I will not betray their trust twice.