so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2071728 times)

forget dis house arrest stuff forget 12 they gn hav 2 catch me on hood
dude you're so funny. we love you. never give up

damn it’s so hot outside I had to gut a ten year old and use his skin as a sweat towel

damn it’s so hot outside I had to gut a ten year old and use his skin as a sweat towel
and i thought they smelled bad on the outside

hey sry i wasn't too active today but my mother got some surgery done and had to go back after a few hours to the ER because she was in a lot of pain
she's fine now thankfully, just came back not too long ago :) but man it's been a crazy couple of days

ah i'd hate to have that kind of stress. nice to know it turned out ok!

ah i'd hate to have that kind of stress. nice to know it turned out ok!

so i've been playing west of loathing and if you read the lockpicking book this is what pops up

i love this game

West of Loathing is amazing

befriend gary the goblin he'll help you

yay i spent 50 minutes trying to loving set up my doom mods
some are a pain in the ass because some are broke and some need different engines

fun fact: there is actually a spider out there whose venom will give you a permanent erection right before killing you. its called the brazilian wandering spider.

fun fact: there is actually a spider out there whose venom will give you a permanent erection right before killing you. its called the brazilian wandering spider.

alot of people know this
                                                                                                                            if you somehow survive do you keep the erection

if you somehow survive do you keep the erection
I don't think so. The longest it can get is up to 4 hours.

now that's a way to die~