Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 33907 times)

Nickpb 1.0 is Tezuni
I still don't know how people side with Tezuni. That was a massive scumbag move.

For all the incredibly nasty stuff you've said to and about me since last year, that's a very short response.
as if i changed my mind that you're still a dumbass?

Bear is still a dumbass

When can he be BOS

I still don't know how people side with Tezuni. That was a massive scumbag move.
And I don't know how Tezuni still gets to the top of the playerlist every day (in spite of his crappy servers and administration), but it still happens.

And I don't know how Tezuni still gets to the top of the playerlist every day (in spite of his crappy servers and administration), but it still happens.

Here we go again

okay im pretty sure the only reason anyone believed he was bear tracks was because both akio and nickpb posted "its bear tracks" when i asked

what the forget made you two think it was bear tracks, did you have any information at all on who it was or are you just so quick to jump the gun because you dont like him

His posts were very clearly the type of stuff caribou would say.
I texted tez and he said this isn't him. I don't know if I believe him but he said he would talk to badspot or whatever once he gets home.

Also stufflord you act like this isn't something caribou would do. The reason I assumed it was him is because this is VERY much something he would pull. The reason everyone else got all fired up is because they also expect this stuff from caribou.

I'm just waiting for tez to get on so he can talk to baddy and explain how this person got one of his keys.
Tez is one of my bestfriends so I HIGHLY doubt this was him tbh

Either Badspot is screwing with us, or tez isn't friends with Nick
Both are completely possible

Or tez lost a key somehow.

For example selling it which is what my guess is

The distribution or sale of a Blockland key is against the rules, and violates the terms of services.