Author Topic: Tojehusiza's Colorset  (Read 4673 times)

Bump, re-download for more colors, if you want.

We need a script that allows you to exceed the limited amount of colors.

We need a script that allows you to exceed the limited amount of colors.

I don't know if that is possible, but I'm not a scripter.
I just do some colors hehe.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 11:56:23 PM by Tojehusiza »

Looks a little better now...  :cookieMonster:

And after having the default colorset for 2 years, is it possible to change the colorset w/o RTB, and if so, how?

And after having the default colorset for 2 years, is it possible to change the colorset w/o RTB, and if so, how?

1) Go to your Blockland folder. Go in config --> server, and then open up the colorSet.txt file.

2) If you want this colorset, or another, download it somewhere where you can find it.

3) Now, highlight all the text in the colorset.txt file from the colorset you just downloaded, and copy it. Back from step 1 open up that colorSet.txt file. Now highlight all that text. Now paste it, replacing all of that text.

I'm pretty sure that is how you do it Jaxx. I use Windows, I don't know anything about Mac so I can't help you there.. if you use one. If someone thinks I'm wrong, please correct me =].
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 04:31:38 PM by Tojehusiza »

stuff, that crashed BL before it finishes downloading datablocks, can you post the default colorset?

stuff, that crashed BL before it finishes downloading datablocks, can you post the default colorset?

Just delete colorset.txt from config/server folder, and start a server. It'll recreate colorset.txt with the default colorset for you.

Just noticed I need to add brown with the update.
as many rows as you have currently, do they all show up. Because i cant exceed like 6 rows and you have like 10?