Author Topic: Night Fox's Best  (Read 22815 times)

To the people saying furries should just keep it to themselves: There's nothing wrong with mentioning it in a related topic.

Why can't anyone accept the fact that other people don't have to like what you like?

I honestly don't see why furries are so hated. They come up with the excuse they're not flamboyant but you'd still hate them anyway because the person is still a furry regardless of whether or not they'd flaunt it.
Maybe it's because a majority if them use human as a derogatory term?

Maybe it's because a majority if them use human as a derogatory term?
Night fox is the only one I've seen doing that.

...I'd like to see one post from someone here where they seriously used human as a derogatory term.

...I'd like to see one post from someone here where they seriously used human as a derogatory term.
They can't because they'd be insulting themselves.

BECAUSE WE'RE ALL HUMANS AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BABIES WITH OTHER HUMANS, NOT FURSUITS BEING INVOLVED.

Why can't anyone accept the fact that other people don't have to like what you like?
This really isn't the case here, considering that nightfox used the "ur human and ur stupid" card.

Humans are all idiots for thinking themselves superior to everyone else.

the irony here is that the people who complain about people complaining about furries probably complain about some other kind of loveuality/hobby

BECAUSE WE'RE ALL HUMANS AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BABIES WITH OTHER HUMANS, NOT FURSUITS BEING INVOLVED.
BECAUSE ALL FURRIES WANT TO DRESS UP IN FURSUITS AND YIFF AND DON'T FIND OTHER HUMANS ATTRACTIVE.

Humans are all idiots for thinking themselves superior to everyone else.
Don't think beyond your limits human, now get back to competition.

The forget are you talking about?

There isn't statistics. The posts are in plain English.

You're just loving stupid.

No Nick, let me point some of your opinions out to you, so maybe you yourself and see your loving work in it's light.

It's nothing to do with pride.

Wow, look at the time. Never realized its International forum wide bandwagon with a furry because apparently its now an actual discrimination crime.

Oh, so because he decides he doesn't like the fact at you attacking someone, he's jumping on this bandwagon. Shut the forget up.

Protip: Furries have been, are and always will be the bottom of the chain in the internet.
Protip? more like your small brained opinion. There are plenty are successful people out there who don't pull a night fox and be flamboyant about there furcigaretteness.

I honestly wish Badspot would just ban the furries. Just for lols. I don't know why but something about a fursecution would make my week.
Being a furry isn't breaking any kind of rule you richard, the way you rage about these things are childish, I can see you now just biting on your keyboard smashing your head against the wall about it (and frankly I'd enjoy watching it.)

the irony here is that the people who complain about people complaining about furries probably complain about some other kind of loveuality/hobby
No, that's because you see people keeping their stuff to themselves. It's not that hard to not mention that you're a furry.

im sorry, all i hear is "you must reproduce my way and my way only"

im sorry, all i hear is "you must reproduce my way and my way only"
"You must reproduce naturally, like Mom"