Author Topic: Night Fox's Best  (Read 22817 times)

Humans are all idiots for thinking themselves superior to everyone else.

uh no bro

every single species thinks they're dominant. and you can't prove me wrong.

Quote from: Osak
No, that's because you see people keeping their stuff to themselves. It's not that hard to not mention that you're a furry.

it's the loving internet, it's almost inviting us to state our opinions.

BECAUSE ALL FURRIES WANT TO DRESS UP IN FURSUITS AND YIFF AND DON'T FIND OTHER HUMANS ATTRACTIVE.
There are multiple instances in which I have said a human, COMPLETELY HUMAN, is lovey.

uh no bro

every single species thinks they're dominant. and you can't prove me wrong.

it's the loving internet, it's almost inviting us to state our opinions.
You're forgetting that no one wants to hear your opinion too.

There are multiple instances in which I have said a human, COMPLETELY HUMAN, is lovey.

you'd still like them better with a tail :cookieMonster:

srs:

stop being friends regarding furries

if your a furry and you dont like being told to forget off because your a furry then don't say your a furry

im sorry, all i hear is "you must reproduce my way and my way only"
Uh... he's right?

im sorry, all i hear is "you must reproduce my way and my way only"
If you actually study Life Science you'd find out that there's really only one way for humans to produce naturally, until we find some super cool machine that'll allow both loveual organs to create both sperm and eggs of themselves except that idea would be highly, HIGHLY controversial and probably never see the light of day.

No Nick, let me point some of your opinions out to you, so maybe you yourself and see your loving work in it's light.
Oh, so because he decides he doesn't like the fact at you attacking someone, he's jumping on this bandwagon. Shut the forget up.
Protip? more like your small brained opinion. There are plenty are successful people out there who don't pull a night fox and be flamboyant about there furcigaretteness.
Being a furry isn't breaking any kind of rule you richard, the way you rage about these things are childish, I can see you now just biting on your keyboard smashing your head against the wall about it (and frankly I'd enjoy watching it.)
wordswordswords.jpg.

I personally think it's incredibly loving funny.

Funny that you're pretending to be Mr. Big Shot and taking down the big guy!

Go back to being a handicap and stop trying to pretend to be a grown up.

You're forgetting that no one wants to hear your opinion too.

that flame was totally necessary. i'm so butthurt right now

I deal with homoloveuals, they're okay to me.
Yeah, but creating offspring as a human with other humans is normal.
Homoloveuals do not create offspring.

Homoloveuals do not create offspring.
They do not, that is true.

Doesn't mean that they too can't have love. They'll just have fruitless results.

I still don't see what's wrong with saying you're furry, as long as it's in a related discussion.

No Nick, let me point some of your opinions out to you, so maybe you yourself and see your loving work in it's light.
Oh, so because he decides he doesn't like the fact at you attacking someone, he's jumping on this bandwagon. Shut the forget up.
Protip? more like your small brained opinion. There are plenty are successful people out there who don't pull a night fox and be flamboyant about there furcigaretteness.
Being a furry isn't breaking any kind of rule you richard, the way you rage about these things are childish, I can see you now just biting on your keyboard smashing your head against the wall about it (and frankly I'd enjoy watching it.)
I actually laughed at this because you think you're so proud of using so much words and think your a big shot, but meanwhile that whole thing is you complaining and acting your laughing.

I still don't see what's wrong with saying you're furry, as long as it's in a related discussion.

because nobody likes furries except furries

I honestly don't see why furries are so hated. They come up with the excuse they're not flamboyant but you'd still hate them anyway because the person is still a furry regardless of whether or not they'd flaunt it.
I hate furries because

uh

crap.
I don't know why I hate furries.

Plus, IF you know that you're going to be insulted for being a furry, and IF you know that you're going to be hurt by it, then it's probably best to keep it to yourself.

that flame was totally necessary. i'm so butthurt right now
What? That wasn't intended to be an insult.

I personally think it's incredibly loving funny.

Funny that you're pretending to be Mr. Big Shot and taking down the big guy!

Go back to being a handicap and stop trying to pretend to be a grown up.

Really? I think it's funny you think of yourself as a big guy, because from where I stand you're a child having a fit that needs to be burped.

I also like how you didn't even try to defend your crap filled argument. You don't think before you post, you just hit the keyboard a bunch of times.