Poll

TOPIC TRANSFERRED

Transfer
0 (0%)
Transfer
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Official Topic]  (Read 9806 times)

so an environmental trench wars?
Grass and stuff, and under that you've got dirt, mountains?
I get that.
I can look into something like this.

Love this server. Its one of my favs.

Love this server. Its one of my favs.
Thanks. I also remember seeing you at Falling Platforms.

you know what i like more than quirky, intricate tdms with cool weapons, neat effects, and awesome gameplay? trench tdms! i get to buy all my guns! dig around in some dirt for a little while! die lots and walk for ages! you know whats better than that?!?! drowning.

Thanks. I also remember seeing you at Falling Platforms.
Host it

you know what i like more than quirky, intricate tdms with cool weapons, neat effects, and awesome gameplay? trench tdms! i get to buy all my guns! dig around in some dirt for a little while! die lots and walk for ages! you know whats better than that?!?! drowning.
Thank you for the Support.

Host it
It is up?

Oh my GOD. DON'T YOU GET IT? Nobody cares about trench wars.

Oh my GOD. DON'T YOU GET IT? Nobody cares about trench wars.
get the forget out.

get the forget out.

hes right though, trench wars should have died out long ago. we need new creative things for people to do, not dig holes in the ground and shoot at eachother.

hes right though, trench wars should have died out long ago. we need new creative things for people to do, not dig holes in the ground and shoot at eachother.
You just hate me. Thats why you hate the server. Seriously. Just get out.

that's true.

if you want the servers to die, don't post nooby crap comments saying how it's old or how it sucks or how glass is handicapped or whatever. all your doing is keeping it even more alive rofl noobs.

that's true.

if you want the servers to die, don't post nooby crap comments saying how it's old or how it sucks or how glass is handicapped or whatever. all your doing is keeping it even more alive rofl noobs.
lol this

Weapon Shop, Crashing And ScoreResets Now FIXED.
Lol no they ain't.

i don't hate you. trench wars are boring and i would never hope to be forced to join one.
they're old. think up some new comments, you can only milk old mods for so long.