Another build stealer

Author Topic: Another build stealer  (Read 2425 times)

Name:Junior Gurley
Bl id= 681
i have a vidoe of our conversation, but i dont know where(probobly you tube) and i dont know how when someone tells me ill upload the video

April 11, 2007, 12:22 PM
Broadcast: Public Video  |  Failed (invalid file format)
Raw File: demo011.rec
^                    ^

this came up when i tryed uploading it and i dont know why, And now, i dont know how to upload a video
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 05:42:07 PM by Metalhed592 »

that dudes a noob, in one server all he did was run around with a flamethrower

i saw him 2 and he did steal pplz builds and yes he is a n00b etc...but we were all noobs at one time ;) he will learn sooner or later (hopefully)

I dont know how to upload a video =P

OMFG
I CANT TAKE THIS. IT SAYS ERROR, IT HAD A VIDEO ON HOW TO CONVERT TO A WMV(idk if thats it) AND I DONT HAVE WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER SO I FAIL 

but all i can SAY is that he stole one of USSRs city thingys, and even admit to me he stole it, BUT i have no way to prove it :'(
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 05:55:19 PM by Metalhed592 »

addded him to ban list under build stealer.

Ban list so far: VVVVVVV
Build Stealers
People who claim builds as their own and aren't the creators.

Name:Chief
      ID: 556

Name:Junior Gurley
      ID:681

Server KIllers
People who kill servers.

Name:Meng Huo
      ID: 599

Build destroyer
Destory Builds

Name:Jerred
      ID: 596

OMFG
I CANT TAKE THIS. IT SAYS ERROR, IT HAD A VIDEO ON HOW TO CONVERT TO A WMV(idk if thats it) AND I DONT HAVE WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER SO I FAIL 

but all i can SAY is that he stole one of USSRs city thingys, and even admit to me he stole it, BUT i have no way to prove it :'(

So, wait, did you use fraps or some recording program or the Blockland recorder. If the file ends in .rec you can add it as an attachment in your post and we can view it ourselves on BL or something like that.

He's just a n00b, I went to his server and he totally sucks at every thing.

He's just a n00b, I went to his server and he totally sucks at every thing.

Sora
Claimed a USSR deathmatch as his own.

i saw him 2 and he did steal pplz builds and yes he is a n00b etc...but we were all newbs at one time ;) he will learn sooner or later (hopefully)
we wernt all noobs some people wernt (newbs are new)

OMFG

So, wait, did you use fraps or some recording program or the Blockland recorder. If the file ends in .rec you can add it as an attachment in your post and we can view it ourselves on BL or something like that.

..... all my demo recordings cause failures in the game and i get an error message, i dont know if it will happen to others.

what is your problem? he is not boasting it, not taking credit for it as his, and is not vandalizing it or hurting anyone with it. Just like i said in the other stealer post, you are the one who brought this attention to the people, not him, so he is fine and youre the one trying to go out of your way to incriminate him. Besides, you said yourself that he said that he stole it....so he wasnt claiming it as his. Jeez.....and it sounded like it wasnt even your build he "stole". Everyone saves cool builds they see on other peoples' servers, usually to look at later or have fun with friends on later. Me, you, everyone. It doesnt make them stealers, and so on the same note dont call this guy a stealer. Come on....thats just dumb. Its one thing if the person says its theirs and they also say that they built it - they then show it off - then talk about it to everyone , then the person is pretty much an a-hole stealer. But, this guy, as you said, said he stole it, and wasnt boasting it off as his. Many people have the demo save.....does that make everyone of them who ever upload it without Badspot around a stealer? and, atleast make the video work. come on...have something to atleast support your jargon.