Author Topic: My cat had to be put down today  (Read 1158 times)

So, over the last few months she has been really sick, so today my parents decided to take her to the vet to have her put down. She had been with me my entire life and today she dies at her age of 19 and mine of 13.

This is what she looked like exactly, but alas I don't have a picture of her. This is a stock photo.

RIP Onny/Onyx 1995/1994 idk - 2013

I'm sorry for your loss.
She looked like a nice cat.

Really sorry to hear that.
Mikoyan is probably going to come and be an starfish when he sees this topic.

If he does, just ignore it. I'm not in the mood for that kind of stuff.

wow. my cats dying too :(

I fear for the day my last remaining of my two cats is going to die... :/

I fear for the day my last remaining of my two cats is going to die... :/

My neighbor had 12 cats, and they all got hit by a truck on the same day.

He was devastated.

My neighbor had 12 cats, and they all got hit by a truck on the same day.

He was devastated.
damn

Now we just wait for someone to make a thread titled "My cat was sent to North Korea to be made into a stool cushion for K. Jong Un" or "My cat died in a ballooning accident" because of the stupid fad that's going around this forum.

wowe

Now we just wait for someone to make a thread titled "My cat was sent to North Korea to be made into a stool cushion of Jong Un" or "My cat died in a ballooning accident" because of the stupid fad that's going around this forum.

What? Also, I saw that miniature edit.

What? Also, I saw that miniature edit.
There was this stupid fad around where people said that their pets were murdered in horrendous ways such as being shot by some yankees or cooked in a printer.

also i ninjaedited some things so the suggestions would actually be funny.

There was this stupid fad around where people said that their pets were murdered in horrendous ways such as being shot by some yankees or cooked in a printer.

also i ninjaedited some things so the suggestions would actually be funny.

Oh, alright.

What does "really sick" mean? If a human said it you'd expect them to be fine in a couple weeks, but you killed the cat. What's up?